𝟬𝟭𝟴 - 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭❞

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟮𝗡𝗗 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟭:𝟭𝟵 𝗣𝗠

Lucy and Jake were going viral on Twitter, Instagram, and practically any and every social platform. Multiple videos from multiple angles of Jakes rant, followed by Lucy punching him, had gotten leaked. A majority of his fans were ashamed that they ever supported him, although a handful were defending him. Lucy however was getting praised for punching him after the things he said.

𝗚𝗮𝘆 & 𝗧𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗒

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Guys!
I'm going viral!
Tate and I couldn't stop laughing
about it this morning

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
I know, I saw

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Great swing by the way
How's your hand?

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
It's fine, just a little sore
Who knew punching someone
could hurt so much?
I don't think we need security at
our shows anymore
You guys have your own personal badass

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
You're an idiot

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
So are you

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Okay I get it, you're both idiots

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
You're an idiot too JB

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Says the one who graduated with 1.5 GPA

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Leave my GPA out of this
At least I'm not 3'11

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I am not that short

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
4'5

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
IM NOT THAT SHORT

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Guys, I love you, but please shut up

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Fine
I have to get ready anyways
Zach and I have a lunch date in a bit

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I thought Zach hated lunch dates?

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Phoebe probably threatened him
into liking them

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
I did not
But thank you for thinking I'm
scary enough to do that

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Then what'd you do?

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
I just tricked him into one and
now he loves them

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
That sounds like you

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
We need to get you a girlfriend JB
So we can all go on a triple date

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I don't need a girlfriend, I'm perfectly
fine being single

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Dude you need to start dating again
You can't be hung up on Kie forever

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I can actually

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
How can you still miss someone like her?

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I am not doing this right now

Julien had nearly blocked both Lucy and Phoebe in that moment. Kiana was a rather sensitive subject for Julien, the two had a messy falling out, it was all anyone talked and posted about for weeks.

Lucy sighed and placed her phone on the nightstand, "Pretty sure Juliens pissed at me"

Tatum turned on her side, "Why do you think that?"

"I kind of said something about her ex"

"Well, it's Julien, she can't stay mad at you forever" Says Tatum, "Just give her time to cool off"

Lucy leaned forward and planted a kiss on Tatum's forehead. "We need to get out of bed, we have a house to see"

The two reluctantly rolled out of bed and got dressed. Tatum threw on a pair of sweats and her Gracie Abrams hoodie. Lucy borrowed a shirt of her girlfriends, as well as a pair of jeans.

When the couple arrived at the house, the real estate agent gave them a tour around the house. So far they loved it, they could both picture living out the rest of their lives in that house.

A couple days later, they ended up buying the house. Lucy got the boys and MUNA to help them unpack while Tatum called her girls, and Angus.

Alexa, Angus, Hunter, Sydney, and Tatum were all in the master bedroom attempting to build the bed frame while the others took on much smaller and less time consuming tasks. Zendaya and Phoebe were unpacking anything that belonged in the kitchen while Maude and Barbie built the dining table. Katie, Julien, and Lucy were moving the living room furniture around trying to find out what looked best while Josette and Naomi mounted the TV to the wall.

"This house is fucking nice" Naomi was sat on the floor admiring the brand new house with the instructions in their hand.

"I know it is. Tatum and I got lucky we didn't have to search long to find a house like this"

Katie let herself collapse on the hardwood floor. "I think my arms are dead" Soon after Julien and Lucy fell to the floor as well. "I think we're done on our end"

"I think we're done too" Says Jo, tossing the screwdriver on the floor. "Damn, this house is nice"

There was suddenly a loud thud upstairs, which was then followed by laughter.

"Should we check on them?" Julien questioned, "They've been up there for a while"

Lucy brushed off Julien's concern. "No, they're fine. I've learned that normal tasks take Tate and her friends ages"

That was something Lucy loved about the Euphoria cast, they could make anything seem like it was the most entertaining thing in the world if they did it together.

𝗔/𝗡:
zach is an oc of mine from my phoebe fic. I unpublished it a while ago but I'm planning on publishing it again once I do a rewrite!