!SIXTY!

"I'm going to take a shower..." I swallow a painful lump before excusing myself and dragging Stacey along.

Not until we step into my room that I let out a really heavy breath.

"Umm-who's Emily?" Stacey inquires.

"I can't believe he hired one of his ex's to train me..." A tear involuntarily escapes my eye when my voice croaks.

"They sent me off to my class and they got into another room and started wrestling..." I tell her and slop down on my bed feeling ridiculed and totally crushed...

"Emma whoever she is, she must mean nothing to him now..." She speaks.

"I doubt that... Stacey-there are like, dozens of other trainers... Why her? She doesn't even seem better than any of the others... Maybe he just wants to spend time with her..." I whisper that last part and she rolls her eyes at me.

"That's absurd..." She says and I stare at her with blurred vision.

"I don't know what to think anymore... I-I thought everything was getting better." I choke a sob.

"With, Silver getting out of the picture I thought maybe..." I rub my chest wanting the pain to alleviate.

"Emma... Don't be too hard on yourself. Talk to him. He said you don't come and ask for him to explain. Maybe that's just what you have to do..." She says and I nod agreeing to her.

Luke was always honest to me...

Maybe I really should just talk this out after all...

"I will. Later..." I wipe the few tears off and sit crossed legged on top of my bed, patting on my bed for her to join me.

"Tell me about last night..." I ask her about their dinner at her mother's place and the wedding preparations causing her to beam enthusiastically.

Screw the shower... It can wait however long this was going to take.

Luke's POV:

"You've got to be kidding me..." He rolls his eyes resignedly.

"There's nothing between us Erik! You of all people should know that..." I speak to him in a lazy tone.

"Oh I know one thing; Emily is crazed about you. And wrestling? Seriously?! While Emma was there?!" I sigh not wanting to lose my temper to this.

"It was just us blowing off some steam. It was fun! Nothing personal!" I defend but from the way he blankly glared at me, I knew he wouldn't let it go, neither was Emma...

"When are you going to tell Scott? He keeps harassing me about what he saw..." He says and I sigh again.

This fire in my chest, no sighs will ever be able to cease it... Just-

"Tonight..." I utter this word on another thought... A thought that wasn't even related to Scott...

~~~~~~~~~~

After impatiently waiting for two complete hours for Emma to leave her room, her door finally opens, but only for Stacey to come out...

"Did she sleep?" I ask Stacey.

"No, she's about to take a shower I guess..." She says and then jerks her head towards the door signaling for me to get in there...

I knock thrice, she doesn't answer, so I simply step in.

"Emma?" I call and her head pops out of the bathroom door frame a moment later.

"I was about to shower..." She motions a thumb inside.