Three

Unpack, shower, get dressed, and escape. This was my plan. And it all had to fit within two hours.

I've finished unpacking but now I was pacing in front of the closet having a hard time picking what to wear. I was planning on sleeping over at my best friend's place. Stacey.

I wasn't going to stay around and fantasize them gathering around me and smothering me with my own pillow.

I decided to shower on it. It would come to me in the bathroom. After all, bathrooms were known to be the source of bright ideas.

And that was the worst decision of my life,

Because here I was wrapped in a towel, freezing closer to death, not having those AC buttons figured out on how to switch on the heating system, and still not having figured out what to wear. Whilst, the clocks read 7:52 PM...

Eff this! I let go my towel, threw on the first panties and blue jeans my eyes met and it all came down to the shirt after my bra was on.

After a few seconds of contemplating, I wore boyfriend denim jeans shirt and folded the sleeves a bit higher up my arms just below my elbows so that the inner print came onto view. Grabbed my watch, phone, damn new mansion keys, and a hairband to restrain my over flowing mess of hair.

After tucking most of my belongings in my jeans pocket. I ran down the stairs and raced outside the house, busy restraining my hair into a high pony tail. I walked a little farther to the main street and stopped a taxi. I didn't have a car, at least not yet.

"Hey Stacey-"

"Avez-vous echapper bien?" she questions in a cheery voice.

"Oui!" I grin against the phone.

"Excellent. I'm waiting for you." She says on the other end of the line.

~~~~~~~

"My god what a nightmare you're in!" She pulls me into a squishy hug. I sigh, finding ease in her embrace.

"Living with the enemy huh?" We hop up onto her bed.

"Rather intimidatingly charming enemy... Two of those." I say curling my lips.

"I'm out numbered." We both giggle.

"I thought they were three..." She asks.

"Yeah well, besides Erik and Luke, there's Scott. He's like an eighteen year old sweet handsome teenager. I think he's an ally." I smile.

"Whew! Good to know."

"How's the house like?"

"Ouch! A house?! I'd call it a mansion Stace!" I say and she gapes.

"It's massive! I'd only dream of owning such a place but Stacey, it isn't me..." I tell her.

"I don't see myself in it." She smiles sweetly.

"I know. It's quite the abrupt transformation. But hey you might as well get used to it." She offers me a reassuring grip.

"I doubt it." My lips quirk.

"Stacey I won't be sleeping over every day. Stewart said I could stay at my university dorms, I'll pay for it as soon as I claim my share."

"It's annoying that I can't spend a penny of it until I graduate." I roll my eyes.

"Four semesters to go and you'd be free and wealthy! It's worth the ride!" She winks.

"We should definitely go Paris together!" I speak and Stacey squeals.