25. Half Man

War was upon them. the chimes and battle drums rang out as the soldiers prepared for battle.

Amelia groaned at the noise as Sandor pulled away from her.

'I'm sorry i woke you.'' Sandor whispered kissing her. She turned over in his arms to face him as he settled in, his warm breath tickling her forehead as he pressed a kiss to her brow.

'You didn't, the bells did.' Amelia grumbled pulling him back to her. His hands roamed down to her bottom and gave her a firm squeeze. "Mmmmm." She could feel him hardening against her thigh.

'I gotta go,' he whispered his voice raspy against her neck. 

"Sandor, be careful." Amelia requested sitting up. 

"Where are you going to be?" Sandor questioned. 

"with my mother I suppose or here." Amelia remarked. 

"I will come here when the battle is done." Sandor remarked. 

"I love you, Sandor. You are not allowed to die. I need you." AMelia instructed. A smile curved his face, a smile that was reserved just for her. 

"Aye, I'm a hard fucker to kill." Sandor assured kissing her. "I love you." he whispered against her lips. 

'Remember wait until-'

'The ships are in the bay.' Bronn assured. 'I know.'

'They must be far enough in.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I know what IN means... do you know how to use that?' Bronn questioned looking down at the axe in tyrions hand.

'I chopped wood once no... I watched my brother chopping wood once.' Tyrion admitted looking down to the axe.

'I saw you kill a man with a shield you'll be unstoppable with an axe... don't get killed' Bronn said shaking his hand

'Nor you my friend.' Tyrion told him.

'Are we friends now?' Bronn questioned his eyes drifting to Amelia walking with Sandor. She wanted to see him off, say good luck to Tyrion just in case. 

'Of course we are just because I pay you doesn't diminish our friendship.'

'It enhances it, really.' Bronn agreed. 

'It enhances it? fancy word for a sell sword.' Tyrion remarked.

'I've been spending time with fancy folks.' Bronn told him 'Gods your niece is gorgeous. I see why the hound calls her gorgeous all the time." Tyrion looked to beautiful Amelia making her way to him. 

"She really is." Tyrion agreed. "Hello my dear." 

"I just wanted to wish you luck." Amelia remarked dropping to her knees. 

"Oh, thank you Amelia." Tyrion agreed holding onto her. 

"Does your pal Bronn get a hug?" Bronn mused opening his arms wide. Amelia stared back at him before looking to Tyrion again. 

"Please be careful." Amelia requested. Bronn's arms flopped to his sides.  "Lady Sansa..." 

"Princess." Sansa countered stiffly. They had never got along and never would. Amelia had wanted to help sansa but she didnt know how to. It wasnt her job to look out for a girl that thought her whole family was evil. Amelia tuned out their conversation as her gaze shifted to Sandor behind Joffrey. As much as she would have liked him by her side, safe, she understood, she didnt like it but she understood. 

'Sansa! come here!' Joffrey demanded.

'I will pray for your safe return my Lord.' Sansa said turning back to Tyrion