15. Trust You

They didnt see Sandor and Amelia leave and Bran and RIckon didnt say a thing. She hoped to see them again. She never wanted to see Robb again though. 

They traveled long into the night and early morning. Amelia didnt think she would be able to fall asleep but when Sandor stopped to water the horses he gently woke her kissing her shoulder. Amelia let out deep sigh. 

"Gorgeous," he whispered. "YOu want to stretch your legs?" He helped her down and her legs felt wobbly from riding for so long. 

"Where are we?" Amelia questioned. 

"Almost at Moat Cailin, I think." Sandor remarked. She nodded leaning into him. "You can sleep the rest of the way," he added. Amelia let out thick breath. "Gorgeous I know this is scary, but I got you. I wont let them get you." 

"I know, I trust you more than anyone." Amelia assured. "I just wish things were different." She admitted. 

"Me too, gorgeous."

+

'If it pleases my lord,' a squire came running in. 'Ser Addam Bids me report that the Northman have crossed the neck.'

'The wolf rushes into the Lions jaws.' Tywin said 'Kevan command drummers beat assembly,' he turned to the squire. 'Send word to Jaime that I'm moving against Robb stark.'

'At once my Lord' he said leaving. Tywin looked over Tyrion's traveling companions as tyrion finally got himself a glass of wine.

'It is said that men of the mountain clans are great warriors, ride with me against my enemies and you should have what my son promised you and more.' Tywin told them.

'Only if the half man fights with us.' They said looking over at Tyrion, Tyrion swallowed his drink stiffly. 'Until we hold the steel he pledged us the little lions life is ours.' Tywin looked back at his son

'Deal.'

"Father!" Tyrion exclaimed.

"You saw Amelia?" Tywin questioned.

"She..." Tyrion let out a shaky breath, his father cared for Amelia, that was something. "She is scared. I tried to get her to come with me, but that obviously didn't happen."

"He holds my granddaughter hostage." Tywin scoffed. "Yet somehow you escaped the wolves just fine."

"I wouldn't say just fine." Tyrion muttered. 

+

''Lord Walder has granted you were crossing, his men are ours as well.' Catelyn said but she didn't look to happy about it.

'What does he want in return?' Robb questioned

'When the fighting is done you will marry one of his daughters.' Catelyn told him and Robb looked to Theon.

"I am married to Amelia." Robb said slowly.

"We can annul that marriage, I have complete faith in that." Catelyn said honestly.

"Or take a second wife, like Aegon the conquerer." Theon suggested.

"Is there another way?" Robb offered he didn't want to marry a Frey girl, he was already in a marriage for political gain and that turned out to be an awful decision.

'do you consent?' Catelyn asked.

'Can I refuse?' Robb asked. Catelyn shook her head, no. 'Then I guess I consent.'

"I do not envy you." Theon told him honestly. 

+

'I am Eddard Stark. Lord of Winterfell and Hand of the King." Ned looked to sansa, "I come before you to confess my treason in the sight of gods and men. I betrayed the faith of my King and the trust of my friend Robert. I swore to protect and defend his children. But before his blood was cold I plotted to murder his son and seize the throne for myself." the crowd started yelling at him again, some throwing rocks at his head. Sansa cringed, more tears falling, Ned was a good man, honorable and brave, he had to do this, it was the only chance of seeing his family again.

"Let the high septon and Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say. Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne by the grace of all the Gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and protector of the Realm." The crowd once again started yelling at him. Sansa looked to Joffrey hopefully.

"As... As we sin...' pycelle continued seeing Joffrey loving the attention. 'So do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes in sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us they can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?" Pycelle turned to Joffrey. Joffrey waved a hand settling the crowd.

"My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers he would serve the realm in permanent exile. And my Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father." He turned to look at Sansa, she smiled just slightly. "But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am Your King treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!" 

+

"We should took a second horse." Amelia remarked. 

"Stranger is big enough for the both of us," Sandor countered, plus he liked her ass bouncing against his cock as they rode.  he liked his arms around her. 

"The hilt of your sword keeps jabbing my ass." Amelia countered wiggling her butt into him. 

Not my sword, Sandor thought willing his cock to listen but it was hard, it was his damn sword of flesh and muscle and it was so close to its mark that it ached, physically ached him not to take her right here and now. 

"Sorry, Gorgeous." Sandor offered. She shifted, side saddle before turning to face him, wrapping her legs over his. Sandor stared down at her as she leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him, he held onto her pulling her closer. "Be safe before you know it gorgeous." Sandor assured. "You uncomfortable?"

"Yeah," Amelia admitted. "But I wanted to see you."