51. Take This Pain

Amelia decided that the best way to wake up was under a mountain of blankets Sandors arms around her and his lips on hers.

'Morning.' she whispered against him

'Mm.' he mumbled holding her closer. She leaned back into him. 'What's going through that gorgeous head of yours?' Sandor questioned.

'Nothing.' she answered honestly 'I'm just really happy.'

'Me too.' Sandor admitted. Amelia took a deep breath settling back into Sandor, she felt so safe until she heard a commotion from outside, guards rushing to the front gates. 

"You think thats something important?" Amelia questioned. 

"Ignore it. I do." Sandor countered.

"Kingslayer at the gates." Amelia couldnt ignore that. 

"Gorgeous-" Sandor begged as she shot up. 

"My uncle- my... Jaime is here." Amelia corrected. "They said kingslayer. He is here." Amelia dressed quickly and shoved her boots on her feet. Sandor grumbled getting up. 

"Wait for me, if they are feeling stabby towards lannisters I dont need them aiming at you." Sandor informed her and her hand dropped from the doorknob waiting for him. "YOu are a good little listener." Sandor chuckled. 

"Only for you." AMelia corrected. Sandor laced up his boots. Amelia smiled back at him. "Ready?" 

"One more thing," Sandor corrected moving to her. She opened her mouth to ask what the one more thing was but his hands cupped her cheeks and his lips caved in on hers. "Now I'm ready." Amelia stared up at him in a daze, he nudged her towards the door. "Unless you dont want to go?" Amelia hesitated she would rather fall back into bed but if her uncle, father, Jaime was here, she had to see him. 

Amelia stared as Jaime as dragged in. Her uncle, her not uncle, her father. He locked eyes with her as he pulled from the dothraki's grip.

"Amelia." He declared moving swiftly to her. "Oh, my sweet girl."

"How are you here?" Amelia whispered as he hugged her.

"I... your mother misses you." Jaime remarked softly. "Goodness look at you honey, all grown up."

"I heard about Myrcella and Tommen." Amelia whispered gnawing at her lip.

"I suppose you heard about Joffrey too then." Jaime mused and amelia nodded stiffly. "Oh honey," Jaime coed kissing her forehead.

"Why didnt you tell me the truth?" Amelia whispered as the dothraki grabbed him. "Why let me live in a lie?" Jaime stared back at her. "Did you think I wouldnt love you?" Amelia offered following after them. "You were always a father figure in my life, I would have liked to know." She whispered. "Robert... he didnt care for us. You did."

"Amelia, I was to protect you." Jaime whispered as he tugged trying to get back to her.

'How did that turn out?" Amelia countered miserably.

"Sweetie, I love you. No matter if I only ever got to be uncle Jaime or..." Jaime stared back at her.

"Brienne told me that you begged her to save me." Amelia remarked. "That you wanted her to get me home, get me safe."

"I did. I begged her and then when... the Freys, Amelia you were supposed to come home." Jaime remarked. "I'm so sorry you are a prisoner here again, I will get you out."

"I'm not a prisoner here anymore." Amelia corrected. "Bran and Rickon are my family. Sandor is here. He wouldnt let anything bad happen to me."

"Amelia-" Jaime declared as they pulled him inside. Amelia found sandor easily in the crowd and sat beside him.