Part 7~Stoic

'Hiccup? Is that really you?' Dagur stepped closer, not getting far before a knife was pointed at his neck.

'Move again, and I'll slaughter you right here and now.'

'Now now Ryker. We don't want them dead.' Viggo waved his hand, motioning for Ryker to lower his weapon. 'You're Dagur, right? Leader of the Berserkers. You lost your father only a few years ago. Your tribe wouldn't be able to survive losing another leader.'

Viggo stood up, pulling Kaito up with him. 'He seems extremely untrained for a group that's been causing you so much trouble,' Kaito muttered, picking up his mask.

'You say that, but they also got the one up on you.' Viggo chuckled as Kaito scowled. 'You too, Ocean. You both should be more careful and should stop underestimating these people.'

Ocean rubbed his cheek, stepping behind Kaito. 'Guy staring.' True to Ocean's word, Dagur was still staring at Kaito.

'Wonder what his problem is.'

Viggo hummed, looking over at the Berserker leader. 'Maybe he's annoyed we finally got the better of him.' He paused before lifting his eyebrow. 'Well, little dragon rider. Why are you staring at my son?'

'Wait... that's... no! He's not your son! Hiccup! What are you doing with the trappers?!'

Kaito raised his eyebrow, glancing at Viggo, who shook his shoulder. 'You must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Kaito, and this is my family.'

'That's wrong!' Astrid kicked back, glaring at Viggo. 'I don't know what you've done to him, but I won't let you get away with it!' Screaming, Astrid kicked the lackey off her, whistling as Stormfly roared into the sky.

Before the dragon trappers could react, Dagur grabbed Kaito, disarming him and pulling him back. 'Sorry about this, Hiccup.' Kaito could even question Dagur before he punched him, knocking him clean out.

Growling, Ocean rushed forward, jumping at Dagur as he swiped out his daggers, swinging them at the Berserker leader. Dagur stepped back as Astrid threw his sword at him, letting him protect himself.

Squawking, more dragons charged at the ship, making Toothless and Loki scowl, trying to keep away the dragons and losing their hold on Stormfly and Shattermaster.

Astrid and Dagur pulled themselves up, grabbing onto the saddle and taking off.

Cursing, Viggo shot down the last of the dragons that had attacked his ship. 'Call the army and set a course to Berk. Those dragon lovers just made a huge mistake.'

~~~

'Hey, guys! They're back!' Rushing towards the landing deck, Fishless grinned, Meatlug following behind him. 'Astrid! Dagur!'

Astrid smiled, hopping off Stormfly as she rushed to Dagur's side. 'Give us a hand!' Dagur carefully slid Kaito off Shattermaster's side.

'No way,' Tuff and Ruff shared a look of awe as Fishlegs gasped.

'Is that?'

'That's impossible,' Snotlout scoffed as the last figure walked closer.

'Who's that?' Heather tilted her head, glancing at the unconscious boy.

Dagur jumped off Shattermaster's side, walking closer to his sister. 'Heather, meet Hiccup Haddock the third.'

'No way.'

'That's what we said,' Tuff grumbled as Snotlout pushed forward.

'Where did you find him?! How is he alive?! Why didn't he come back?!'