Beach day! : 10

Amane helped Akane with cooking the burgers and sausages, while the girls sorted out all the other stuff. Amane thought about what happened previously in the tent with Nene.

Why was Yashiro acting so weird..?

Amane thought as he took the burgers from Akane, putting them on a paper plate and passing them to Aoi.

"Here's the sausages, Amane." Akane said giving them to him on a plate. Amane took them and passed them over to Nene.

"Oh, thanks." Nene said taking them and putting them on the table.

Nene's face was still pink but Amane didn't understand why.

"Food is ready!" Aoi said happily, passing everyone their burgers and sausages.

"Wow these are really good!" Nene exclaimed, biting into her burger.

"Yes, they are!" Mei agreed.

"That's good." Akane sighed, clearly tired from the busy day they had. He had to drive, help put up the tent and cook dinner. He was worn out for sure.

"Thank you for cooking, Akane." Aoi thanked Akane sweetly.

Akane blushed slightly. "Oh- no problem, Aoi." Akane said.

"Oh and you too, Amane." Aoi said.

"Of course. Thanks." Amane said, eating his own burger.

As they ate Mei was scrolling through her phone. "Hey, would you guys be up for a beach trip tomorrow? There's one only 10 minutes away from here!" Mei asked.

"Ooh sounds fun!" Nene said, smiling.

"Yeah! I'm glad I remembered to bring a swim suit!" Aoi said raising a finger.

"Sure, that sounds fine." Amane said.

"I'll do anything Aoi's doing." Akane said simply.

"Okay!" Mei said.

After they finished eating, they cleaned up everything and sat back down. They chatted for a while until evening came and the sun began to set.

"I'm going to make another tea. Would anyone like anything? We have hot chocolate too!" Nene said standing up. She was wearing a thick soft and cosy snoodie. It was light pink and white on the inside.

"Ooh hot chocolate please, Nene!" Aoi said.

"Same, I'd like hot chocolate too, please!" Mei shouted.

"Tea if that's alright." Akane said.

"Same as Akane, please Yashiro." Amane said.

"Alright! I'll go make them!" Nene said cheerfully heading into the tent to grab some teabags and hot chocolate powder.

"It's pretty cold..." Aoi said shivering, rubbing her arms with her hands. She was also wearing a snoodie, hers was a purple lilac color. Mei was too, hers is grey and white.

"I can put the campfire on now if you want, Aoi." Akane suggested.

"Yes please." Aoi said kindly.

Nene came back out of the tent with the tea bags and hot chocolate powder and walked back over to the gas stove and kettle.

"Tea and hot chocolate, coming right up!" Nene exclaimed happily,

Akane lit the campfire, and everyone pulled their camping chairs around it. (Mei took Nene's for her while she was making drinks.)

"Ahh so much better! It's so nice and toasty now!" Aoi grinned snuggling into her snoodie next to the fire.

"I'm glad." Akane smiled, seeing Aoi's cheerful expression,