Introduction.

In high school a group of friends buried a secret and promised to take that secret to their graves, they part ways never to see each other again.

Five years later they are all brought back together, they're lured to a campsite by a mysterious person in a yellow hoodie and there they receive a message, one only them can understand. Someone knows what happened on the night of August 15th and that person has vowed to make their lives miserable.

Together, they need to find out who that person is so that their secret cannot be discovered. When one of them turns up hurt everyone is a suspect, they can't trust each other and they can't trust anyone around them.

Although they can't trust each other they still have to come together to find out who knows their secret, and at the same time they have watch their backs.

Authors Note.
Hey! So this is my new Mystery/Thriller story I really hope you guys enjoy it.
This is just the introduction, I'm not sure how soon I'll officially start this story but I do know I want to concentrate on my other stories first and then rest before I really start developing this one. If I have time and inspiration I might update sporadically though.