12

 UNEDITED  :(

Bekah, Rowan, Amber, and Iris are lured into the same camp by a mysterious host, after not seeing each other for five years.

At the camp, they realize that they were a part of someone's game of torment. They found clues that made them know that someone was aware of their darkest secrets.

Things and people appear and then disappear, leaving all the girls confused.

They are threatened by Alicia, a seemingly sweet girl, but they realize how sour she is when she threatens them and hurts Bekah.

They all receive notes with cryptic messages that they are unable to decode.

Alicia gives them a yellow hoodie which the person who handed them invites to the camp was wearing. The hoodie is their first clue, but they don't know where it'll lead them.

The girls are finally let out of the cabin, but not without threats from Alicia. They all go home with fear lingering around them.

Rowan gets a sweet gift from her fiancé- a luxurious makeover of her closet.

Iris sees on the news that the cabin which they just left had been burned down, and she has an unsettling feeling that Alicia is sending some sort of message.

"I feel so damn stupid," Harper hit her hand hard on the steering wheel and then flinched as the pain came in contact with her hands "I saw Amber Duke right in front of me and I didn't even take a picture or ask her to sign my cleavage," she sunk a bit in her seat and then pushed herself back into an upright position.

Bekah laughed "I can ask her for something for you when I see her tonight," she suggested with a cheeky grin on her face and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Abruptly the car stopped, which caused both of them to be pushed forward and then back, hard on the seat of the car. "Are you trying to kill us?" Bekah massaged the back of her head.

"No, I'm trying to kill you," she hit her arm with the back of her hand. "Why are you meeting Amber tonight?"

Bekah looked down and played with the hem of her dress. "We became friends," she said quickly.

Harper rolled her eyes, "No, really," she turned to Bekah "no offense babes," she placed her right hand on Bekah's shoulder "Amber Duke doesn't have space in her life for someone like you."

Bekah swatted her hand off her shoulders "Saying no offense about an offensive statement doesn't me that statement not offensive." She folded her hands across her shoulder and turned her face to the right. She focused her gaze on the cars passing outside.