29.

August 15th, 2011. Part 1.

The atmosphere on the night of August 15th was very ebullient and filled with drunk and high teenagers.

It was a night destined to end disastrously.

Best friends Rowan, Amber, and Iris sat in Iris's car which her father's chauffeur drove. There was loud music playing in the car as the girls touched up their makeup. They were headed to the venue of the last party they would have as high school students.

Rowan put her hand on her cleavage and turned to Amber. "Are my boobs all up in your face?"

"Yep," Amber said. "Must be nice to have a pair of those on your chest."

"You're missing out, guys go crazy over these babies," she shook them in Amber's face.

"Older men?" Iris laughed.

"Your dad especially," Rowan said seductively.

"Eww," Iris and Amber said.

"Girl," Amber dragged. "You're nasty," she said and then she put a mask over her face. "How does it look?" she asked the girls. The mask

"Scary," Iris said. "Whose idea was it to wear this ugly mask? It's our last party I want my beautiful face to be seen," she sulked. Their masks were gold colored masks with intricate designs and pearls around the eye cut out. It wasn't a full mask and so it stopped just above their upper lips. Like custom masks were made for everyone one attending the party, but they made sure that theirs was a tad more unique. Everyone else had plain gold colored masks.

"You better keep that shit on, biatch. Anyone who takes it off will have their nudes posted online," Rowan laughed.

"Who came up with that stupid childish punishment anyway?" Iris asked.

"Brody, of course," Rowan rolled her eyes. "He's so stupid."

"But he's hot," Amber added.

"Okay, Amber," Rowan said. ''You and Brody?" she grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Only when I'm drunk," she slurred, and then they all laughed.

The car stopped at the campsite which they booked for their party. There were so many cars already parked there and there was loud music coming from the cabin. The students were all over the place, stumbling around the campsite. The girls put on their masks and stepped out of the car.

They showed their invites to the bouncer at the door and were all let in. Every single person had on the masks, they were only recognizable by their outfits. They entered the cabin and were welcomed by the strong smell of alcohol. The lights were dim and everyone was dancing to whatever music came on. They immediately joined the party by helping themselves to several glasses of drinks and some food.

"I actually kinda like this mask now," Amber yelled. "I can literally hook up with anyone and never find out who the person was."

"Lucky you, some of us have boyfriends,'' Iris said.

"Speaking of your boyfriend, where the hell are the guys?" Rowan looked around.

"They'll be here later, they think this is a shitty party," Iris answered.

The girls continued the party by drinking some more, dancing, and making out with strangers. They were living a sinful life and they were loving every minute of it.