3

BEKAH.

There were happy children everywhere, running and playing, rejoicing at the sight of their new toys and clothes.

Bekah was sat at the corner with a five year old on her laps, Lily, one of the orphans that she had grown to love so much.

"Bekah will you be back tomorrow?" Lily asked hopefully, turning around and staring her big green eyes into Bekah's.

"Of course Angel" Bekah smiled and played with Lily's hair. "I do have to go now, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow alright sweetheart?." Lily smiled and turned around to hug Bekah, and then she struggled to get off Bekahs laps. Bekah laughed amused at how much she was struggling to climb down her legs. She wrapped her hands around Lily's tiny frame and brought her down to the ground, she smiled and watched her as she went on to play with her tiny friends from the orphanage.

Bekah got up to say one last goodbye to the kids at the orphanage, and then she walked out. On getting outside, she saw her friend Harper impatiently waiting for her as she tapped away on her phone.

"Boo" Bekah screamed behind Harper, which made Harper jump in fear.

"Geez Bekah, you freaking scared me!" she exclaimed, as she placed her hands on her chest.

"Well I've warned you about living your life on your phone, look up and experience life for once."

Harper rolled her eyes at Bekah and she shoved her phone into her purse "I've put my phone down, please don't give me another lecture" she pleaded miserably.

"Good" Bekah smiled feeling accomplished, "I'm starving" she whined "lets go get something to eat" she said and then she tugged at Harpers hand.

They began their walk and as they were walking, someone in a yellow hoodie had a hand outstretched to hand Bekah a flyer. Harper reached for it but the person retrieved the hand and then put the flyer up to Bekah's face. "Thank you" she Bekah politely and then she took the flyer.

"Well that was rude" Harper scoffed.

"You can have it if you want" Bekah offered, holding up the flyer to Harper without taking a glance at it.

"Never mind" Harper brushed it off and they both walked to the food court. They both got their orders, chocolate chip muffins and cappuccino, and they went over to take a seat by the window.

Bekah placed the flyer on top of the table and then together, they both dug into their muffins.

"Gosh this is so good" Harper gushed and then she took a sip of her cappuccino.

"I know right" Bekah smiled and took a nibble of her muffin "I love muffins so much" she squealed, wide-eyed.

"You're like a child" Harper scoffed.

"You're just jealous because I'm loveable and you're not" she joked, sticking her tongue out at her best friend.

"Ergo why I said you're like a child" she said pointing at Bekah's tongue and then she she slurped her cappuccino, ignoring etiquette.

"You should learn to eat more like a lady" Bekah scolded and then she shoved a napkin in Harpers hands.

"Every single day I wonder why we're best friends" Harper complained and then she used the napkin to wipe her mouth.

"Me too, I wonder how I put up with you"

"It's because I'm lovable" Harper boasted and then she picked up the flyer and started reading.

SPECIAL RELAXATION CAMP
COMPLETE WITH FULL SPA TREATMENT
(Facials, massages, pedicures, manicures, body scrubs and a lot of fun camp activities.)
SEPTEMBER FIRST
STARTS8:00pm
APPLE GRAND CAMPSITE
EACH FLYER ADMITS ONE
COME FOR THE START OF AN EXPERIENCE YOU'LL REMEMBER TILL YOU DIE.