4

ROWAN.

"Gerald, my bag" Rowan ordered the chauffeur to get her bag from the cashier, she dug her hands in her purse and brought out her credit card, she paid and then they walked out of the mall. He did as he was ordered and carried her tenth huge shopping bag. The bags weighed him down and made him walk to one side.

Rowan's heels clicked on the concrete floor of the mall as she swayed her hips in her short skirt. "Gerald, pick up the pace" she ordered, not turning around to look at him. She walked to her car and impatiently waited for him to get to the car. "Why on earth did you make me wait?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry" he apologized "the bags are too heavy, they slowed me down"

"Did I ask for that? What do you want me to do? Tell you sorry? rub your back for you?" She rolled her eyes and smacked her gum angrily.

"I'm sorry Miss Rowan"

She rolled her eyes "whatever, you're so incompetent, I don't know why Juan Esteban insists on keeping you. I would've flicked you off a long time ago"

He kept quiet and dropped her bags in her car, he opened up the door for her to get in.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm opening the door for you ma'am"

"And why are you opening the passenger side, what is this your car now?"

"I drove you here Miss Rowan"

"And I'll drive myself back" she snapped "Find your way back home" she said and she walked over to the driver seat of her convertible.

"But Miss, I have no way of getting back. We live very far away"

"First of all, you don't live there, you just stay there for a while. You're just a worker. Secondly, I don't give a scoop of chocolate ice cream how you get there. You can walk, I don't care." She said with sass and then rolled her head dramatically. She opened up her car door and sped off, leaving him standing there alone.

She drove off in her convertible with the wind blowing her short mane, she put on some pop music and bopped her head to the beat. She made sure to give the most seductive look anytime she saw any guy worthy of her time. She stopped at traffic and some random guys whistled over to her, cheering on her beauty. She smirked and drove off as soon as the light hit green, for her, life was at its peak.

She honked on her car horn. As soon as the guards saw her, the golden wrought iron gates were opened up by two of the many security guards protecting the grandiose house, owned by her fiancé. He was a business man originally from Mexico, Juan Esteban Ricardo Espinonza, forty year old billionaire, owner of the biggest shipping company both in Mexico and Misty Forest.

She drove to the front of their mansion and got out of her car, the maids ran out as soon as they were noted about her arrival.

"Welcome back Miss" one of the older maids, Maria, greeted nervously.

Rowan rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers and then she pointed at the bags in her car. Without delay, they ran over to her car and picked up all her shopping bags. They took it up to the huge closet in her room and arranged them in the new clothes section, just the way Rowan liked.

She tapped her shoes on the concrete floor, and then, she swayed her hips up the left side of the luxury double mediterranean staircase with an antique bronze and crystal chandelier hovering over it.

"Baby" she called seductively with a childlike voice. "Babe, I'm back" she called again, and then she pushed open their room door.

Juan Esteban was relaxed on their kingsized bed with a newspaper in his hands. He looked up and smiled as soon as he saw her walk in. He dropped the newspaper on the bed and unfolded his crossed legs, he stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist. She wrapped hers over his shoulders and kissed him "I've missed you" he said in his thick Mexican accent, and then he kissed her back.