08

While we were waiting in my uncles office Nancy and Jonathan were talking while I was sitting in the chair with my head back and eyes closed. I needed to cool off deeply.

Suddenly we heard someone barging in. It was Joyce. "Jonathan? Jesus, what happened?" "Ashley are you kidding me?" I heard Hopper.

Aw shit. As Joyce was arguing with Callahan Hopper looked at me with a pissed off face. "Take them off!" "I can not do-" "You heard her. Take them off." He yelled.

"Chief we get everyone is emotional here but, there's something you need to see." I'm gonna kill these idiots I swear to god.

As they brought out the junk we bought at the store Joyce was looking through it. "What is all this?"

"Why don't you ask your son? We found it in his car." "Uncle Hopper" "I don't want to hear another word from you Ashley. My office, now." "Your not gonna believe us!" As we both tried getting the last word he got close in my face. "Why don't you try me."

                                    𐬾🝮🜚⚘☾𐬾

"Your saying blood draws this thing?" "We don't know, it's just a theory." I answered his question.

"Uncle Hopper look, I'm not gonna sit on my ass and just wait for a miracle to happen! People are in danger out here in Hawkins and no one knows but us." As he looked at me quietly we heard loud bickering in the other room.

Seeing him walk out the room he told Jonathan and Joyce to wait where they were while I followed him.

"What the hell is going on here?" He yelled. "Chief-" "A Psychotic child broke his arm!" "A little girl, Chief. A little one." As my uncle tried signaling to get the lady and her son out of the station he dragged my arm and tried taking me out the room.

"She had no hair and she was bleeding from her nose, like a freak!" Both of us stopping in our tracks I looked at the boy.

"It's the girl." I mumbled as Hopper looked down at me. "What did you just say?" "I said she's a freak!" "No her hair, what did you say about her hair?" "Her heads shaved. she doesn't even look like a girl." Shit, what if she's with-

"She always hangs out with those losers." The boy let out. "Losers?" As I looked up at Hopper I knew exactly who he was talking about. "The party."

                                     𐬾🝮🜚⚘☾𐬾

While I was in the middle of Jonathan and Nancy in the back seat Hop and Joyce faced us.

"Look we need to find them before they do. Do you have any idea where they have gone?" Nancy was stressing trying to figure out where they could be an idea popped up in my head.

"Do you know if Wills walkie could be?" I said turning to Jonathan. As Hopper and Joyce turned to me Jonathan nodded.

                                     𐬾🝮🜚⚘☾𐬾

Once we reached the Byers house we looked all over Will's room to find the walkie.

Nancy tried getting ahold on Mike but no one answered. Hopper looked like he has had enough with it so he took the walkie from Nancy.

"Listen kid this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble and we know about the girl. Ashley is here as well if you don't believe me, believe her." Once he finished he gave me the walkie.

"Guys we can protect you, we can help but you gotta pick up. I am keeping my promise that  I won't let anything ever happen to you. Are you there? Do you copy? Over." As I finished we waited for a response.