Chapter 2

"In, out" Sophie was repeated like a mantra inside her mind. She walked into the coffee shop and walked over to Keefe planting a kiss on his cheek saying, "Hey baby. Sorry I was late. Traffic was horrible." Keefe looked up from his shoes and looked at her in surprise. 

Keefe's pov

I looked up and saw Foster looking at me, her smile lit up her face and her eyes shimmered in delight. People were looking at us so I said, "It's fine, it happens sometimes. All that matters is that you're here now." I kissed her cheek. Little did I know Fitz had followed Sophie to the Starbucks. He was watching from the window and saw the whole scene. Fitz pushed the door open and walked over to us.

     "Hey guys I didn't know you were going to be here!" I see fear spread over Foster's face. I had to do something but before I could I felt a hand grab mine and rush us out the coffee shop. Foster and I walk to an alley where Ro was pacing back and forth talking to herself. She looked up and she looks at me in surprise, then shot daggers(A/N glaring not real daggers) at me. She walks over to me and says,

"Funkyhair you are going to get lots of bacteria in your food for doing that to me." She practically shouts at me. 

"Jeez Ro, calm down someone's going to hear you!" Sophie shakes her head and pulls an obscurer out of her pocket. Well that's one problem solved but, now I have an angry Ogre bodyguard that can kill me with bacteria. Suddenly my vision gets dizzy and I see Foster and Ro crumble, Foster clutches her head, then the world goes black.

Aren't I just so evil with cliffhangers! I know but Shannon Messenger is way worse so at least I'm not that evil. Soooo, you're welcome. You are also probably wondering where the next chappie button is welllll. You can see for yourself! 😊

When I wake up I am strapped to a chair with Foster and Ro nowhere in sight. Then, Fitz comes into view with his arm wrapped around Foster's waist. Foster's biting her lower lip. It's ok Keefe. I hear Foster's voice fill my head. I'm going to drop Fitz with my inflicting and then I'll teleport us out of here. You get Ro, she's in Everglens guest room. Get ready to run. 

Ummmmmm Foster you're forgetting that I am bound to this chair. 

Right I'll break the bonds then tie Fitz to the chair and then I'll teleport us to Candleshade.

Why there?!?!? 

Because Fitz will expect us to go to Havenfield not there. Even if he does there are 200 floors and we can leap over to Dex's house. I'm pretty sure Rimeshire will be on there. It does have 10,000 crystal. Ok here we go 3. 2. 1. I see Fitz collapse and the bonds securing me to the chair fall to the floor and I bolt for Everglens guest room. I see Ro bound to another chair so I untie her and tell her the plan in Ogrish so Fitz doesn't understand us. She jumps up from the chair and we run outside to see Sophie waiting for us I grab her hand and she starts levitating us higher and higher so fast my stomach lurches and then Sophie drops us and I suddenly see the 200 floor tower towering above us.(Pun intended! 😉) "Ok let's go," Sophie started, "follow me guys." She heads toward the vortinator and calls for the 200 floor and the vortinator launches up and when it stops I see Sophie clutching her stomach. I make my way over to her when she says, "I'm fine Keefe just need a minute to adjust."

     "You don't seem fine to me Sophie. Come on." I help her to a chair in the hallway so she can sit down. "Are you better now Foster?" I ask. Instead of replying she leans forward and kisses me. I look at her surprised then I kissed her back. (The SoKeefe we've been waiting for people!) Ro cleared her throat and said,

     "As much as I love this Team Foster-Keefe reunion," she made smoochy sounds, "pretty boy has arrived and is currently searching for you both soooo. Hurry up!" She whispers the last part. Sophie and I look at each other in alarm and Sophie pulls us towards the window and leaps out the window using her levitation to keep us from falling. She stops levitating and the void cracks open in front of us. Instead of Rimeshire like we discussed I see Havenfields pastures spread out before us. Sophie runs up the hill to where the alicorns are grazing. Silveny lifts her head to look at us then Sophie's eyes widen with surprise. 

Sophie's POV

     My eyes widen in surprise as Fitz's accented voice fills my head. You can't keep running from me Sophie. You're my girlfriend

     No I'm not Fitz. I have a new boyfriend and his name is Keefe. You know him I think. I say heaping on tons of sarcasm on that last sentence. Almost mocking him. I can do whatever I want and date whoever I please. Keefe is way better than you because you are a self-absorbed b*tch who doesn't even care about my feelings when you are mad. Whenever you are mad, you yell at me and when I figured out my biological mom, you didn't support my decision to keep it from you. You wanted me to tell you so we wouldn't be a bad match. That's what you are scared of. Not being good enough, not nice enough to care about anyone besides you. I don't see why I liked you. Also, ice blue is my favorite color now not teal. I shoot back at him.

     Fine be that way but I will find you. I know where you are. Sandor gave me access to the trackers he hid in your clothes. My eyes widen again as I rush to my room pulling out the clothes I wore in the face off when Keefe joined the Neverseen. (A/N remember, these are Biana's clothes so they don't have trackers in them.)

     I changed in my bathroom and rush back to Keefe and the Alicorns

     I changed in my bathroom and rush back to Keefe and the Alicorns. Keefe is already on Greyfalls back when I come out almost as if he read my mind. I grabbed other clothes, a sewing kit, food, bottles of youth, and an imparter for emergency's. She told Silveny to take them somewhere that they wouldn't be found and she brought them to a valley that had a creek with cold fresh water. I explain to Keefe and I start to find pieces of wood to build a structure for shelter. I see some caves but that would be too traumatic for me. Suddenly, my Imparter rings and I pull it out and I can't believe who is calling me.

Hehehe. This is the real end of the chapter! I'm so evil. Now I see why Shannon Messenger likes doing cliffhangers! They are soooo much fun! Wow. 1,183 words. That's a long chapter! I'm impressed with myself! Who do you think called Sophie? I will try to update every weekend but I am sorry if I do not I am a seventh grader and I usually have homework every night and sometimes on the weekends so again I am super sorry if I do not update! Thank you for reading!!