Chapter 17

The Lost Cities were no longer safe. The Black Swan's secret had been compromised, and the Neverseen's influence crept into the heart of Elvin society. Sophie Foster, along with her friends, faced a daunting reality—they needed a new place to live, a sanctuary beyond the reach of their enemies.

The group gathered in the dimly lit living room of the abandoned hideout, the weight of their situation hanging in the air. Keefe, Tam, Biana, Dex, and Linh joined Sophie in a circle, each wearing expressions of determination and concern.

"We can't stay here," Tam stated, his gaze fixed on the map spread across the table. "The Neverseen knows too much about our current locations. We need a fresh start."

Sophie nodded in agreement. "But where? The Lost Cities are no longer safe, and we can't risk going to places they might expect us to be."

Dex tapped his fingers on the table, deep in thought. "What if we find a whole new world? A world where the Neverseen has no influence, and we can build a safe haven for ourselves."

Keefe's eyes lit up with excitement. "You mean, like, another dimension or something? How do we even find that?"

Linh, who had been silent until now, spoke up. "There are ancient artifacts said to have the power to open gateways to other worlds. The question is, do we know where to find one?"

Sophie's mind raced as she thought of the possibilities. "Silveny," she said, a spark of realization in her eyes. "Silveny has the ability to manipulate space. Maybe she can guide us to a world where we can start anew."

The group agreed to seek Silveny's guidance, and they set out on a daring mission to find the luminous alicorn. With the help of their abilities and the knowledge they had gained from their adventures, they navigated through dangerous terrain, facing challenges that tested their resolve.

Eventually, they reached the secluded grove where Silveny resided. The gentle alicorn greeted them with a knowing gaze, sensing the urgency of their quest.

"We need your help, Silveny," Sophie said, her voice filled with determination. "We need to find a world beyond the reach of the Neverseen, a place where we can build a new home."

Silveny's eyes glowed with understanding, and a magical aura surrounded her. In a burst of radiant light, the grove transformed into a swirling vortex—a gateway to a new world.

The group exchanged glances, a mix of excitement and uncertainty in their eyes. With a shared resolve, they stepped through the portal, leaving behind the familiar troubles of the Lost Cities. As they emerged on the other side, they found themselves in a breathtaking landscape—vast, unexplored, and free from the shadows that had haunted them. Or so they thought.

This new world held the promise of a fresh beginning, a chance to rewrite their destinies. As Sophie and her friends took in the beauty of their new surroundings, the whispers of hope echoed in the air—the whispers of a world that held the key to their future. Their families had followed them and as everyone gathered in the mysterious cave, strange people emerged and the one that looked the oldest said with a smile, "Welcome to Aetheria"