Chapter 21 (Biana POV)

Ok random, why do I feel like Biana would be the biggest swiftie????

When we got back to Aetheria, all of the girls and I yelled "Surprise!!!!" To Sophie and her face lit up when she saw the scene. All of our friends had gathered in Aetheria's ballroom to celebrate Sophie and Keefe's engagement. 

There was a stage in the middle that was set up for karaoke and as son as I saw it I gave my bags to two gnomes that decided to come to Aetheria with us to escape the lost cities

There was a stage in the middle that was set up for karaoke and as son as I saw it I gave my bags to two gnomes that decided to come to Aetheria with us to escape the lost cities. I changed into my one of a kind stilettoes from my boring flats that I had to wear when we were in Atlantis because my stilettoes were widely known across the Lost Cities because they're one of a kind so they obviously would be well known. I ran to the stage and clicked "The Way I Loved You" by Taylor Swift. When Sophie heard the music her head whipped around towards the stage, gave her bags to a gnome as well and also sprinted towards the stage. When she reached the stage stairs I tossed her a mic and she ran up the stairs and we belted out to Mother. After it was done I picked a song that all the boys hated because my true purpose in life is to not only look good, but to annoy boys. The song was from Midnights and it was "Karma". The second the boys heard the opening they groaned. Linh grinned and ran up the stairs and I gave her the last mic available and we all sang and ended up basically dying of laughter because the boys just ran and hid behind the curtains in the ballroom.  When the song was done the boys re-emerged from behind the curtains. I didn't really care what the boys thought as we all walked over to the food table to get a mix of gnomish and Aetherian foods like magic berry muffins and devil fruit pie which is a thing from humans that Sophie really likes I guess. I don't really know, I just know it's good and stains really badly so I'm trying not to stain the matching outfits that Sophie, Linh, and I are wearing. We looked like the k-pop stars that Sophie told us about. 

Biana:

Sophie:

Linh:

To say the least, we looked hot

To say the least, we looked hot. After partying for a little bit, a little bit meaning it was one am and we needed to get some sleep. I was heading towards my treehouse stairs when Dex caught up to me. "Hey Biana, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked timidly. I grinned and said, "Yes!! Of course Dex!" He grinned back and I kissed him on the cheek as I bounded up the stairs leaving Dex blushing with his jaw dropped. 

In the morning Sophie POV

At about five thirty in the morning I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the door of my treehouse. The footsteps were quiet but I could hear them thanks to my vampire/spy queen abilities. I could do all sorts of cool things now with them! I could never be snuck up on, I could see in the dark, I could go a while without food as long as I had fruit punch because the one thing that tricked my senses was mistaking fruit punch for blood because of the same red color. Focus Sophie, they get it your cool, there is a possible breach of the area around your treehouse. The mental reminder helped and I grabbed a couple throwing stars and a dagger off of the back of my headboard. Being spy queen meant I got to have a bunch of cool weapons and stuff. (How I wish I could be Sophie.) My door opened slightly but I acted like I was asleep so I could catch the intruder off guard. I didn't know who it was because I didn't recognize the scent. It smelled like dirt, flowers, and pures? I was confused about the last one but I was ready to fight. When my lamp flicked on I saw a new Lumithrillian council member standing next to my bed and next to him were two people I knew very well. "Elwin!! I missed you! Oralie. Nice to see you as well." I bounded out of bed, put my weapons down and gave Elwin a hug. I smiled at Oralie and she smiled back. "Hey Soph, nice to see that you haven't gotten into any near death situations while you've been gone!" He winked and I grinned. "Sophie," Oralie started, "the Lost Cities miss you, we wish you didn't leave. But now, the Neverseen have been defeated by the Black Swan and everything is back to normal now! Isn't that wonderful!" I frowned and I could feel my canines sharpening. "The Black Swan, did nothing to help, all they did was keep secrets from me and my friends, putting all of the Elves in even more danger. They were secretly working with the Neverseen all along. When I saw "they" I mean Mr. Forkle and half of the whole Black Swan were working with the Neverseen as double agents. Mr. Forkle was secretly giving secrets and information to the Neverseen. So, when it came time for me and my friends to defeat the Neverseen, we killed him too. All he did was lie, lie, lie to my face, the person who twisted my DNA making me that powerful, died by the hands of his own creation." I finished proudly smirking at Oralie. "So if you think that the Black Swan did anything, you're wrong." Elwin started slow clapping and he whistled, "Well Oralie, she told you, her own mother that you're wrong." He grinned at me but I caught something that he said. "How'd you know that Oralie's my biological mom?" I asked. "Because before you killed him, Mr. Forkle gave Oralie your file with all of your information, including your biological parents. Oralie told me that I should tell you." He told me. "Tell me what?" "That I'm your biological dad."

Cliffhanger!!!