Chapter 1

Sophie couldn't breath. Couldn't talk or eat. Keefe, was, gone. Left for good for forever apparently. She read it from the beginning and when she got to a certain line,(A/N You know what I'm talking about!) Sophie sucked in a breath then realized she could find Keefe. Where ever he was in the world, she could find him. As she pulled out her Spyball, she thought, "Keefe, where ever you are, I'm going to find you." Physically prepared, check, mentally prepared, not in the slightest bit. Ro was standing over her shoulder watching her as if Keefe were to pop out at any second it she stared at the Spyball long enough. Sophie took a deep breath and said, "Keefe Sencen," into the black sphere. A hologram popped up and it showed what looked like a video recording of a disheveled blond haired boy who was getting quite a few stares from girls. 

     "Ooooooooooh Blondie's jealous of something!!" Ro teased. Sophie looked again and realized Keefe was sitting in a Starbucks with what looked like a hot chocolate. He was studying his feet as it they held the secrets of the universe. 

     Suddenly, Sophie bolted for the door with Ro at her heels. She was running across the pastures getting momentum for her teleporting. There was an obscurer in her pocket to make sure the Ogre princess wasn't seen and didn't violate the treaties. Not like Sophie cared about the treaties but this is exactly what the Neverseen want. The Lost Cities to be in chaos and then they could make their big move against the Councillors. The thunder cracked and Sophie envisioned the coffee shop as the void cracked open. Ro pulled Sophie down a narrow alley way narrowing her eyes shooting daggers at Sophie. "Sophie! Helloooooooo! Blondie! Anyone home?" she asks. "Look I know you found Hunkyhair and dying to say," her voice shifted up an octave and said, "oh Keefe you are so hot and I'm so in love with you. Kiss me will you?" Then, being Ro she made smooching sounds.