Chapter 13/Cover info

Ok so no one voted on the chapters😥😥 So I'm just going to go with the first one because that is my favorite one! Sorry if you didn't get the chance to vote but it was up for like two weeks! Anyway...... 

Onto the story!!

When we arrived at Foxfire there were streamers in the trees and balloons over the doors. The ball was being held in the gym. The spotlights, wait, WHY ARE THERE SPOTLIGHTS!?!?!? Anyway the spotlights shone upon us and the music literally stopped as everyone gaped at us. Biana and Keefe started smiling and Tam started to tug on his bangs. "Bangs boy, stop that! You're going to ruin your hair!" Keefe scolded. Biana and I burst out laughing as Leto/Forkle went up on the stage and started talking. "This is a momentous occasion is Foxfire history blah blah blah." I started to tune him out and I saw that Keefe was too so he pulled my into his grasp and we started to dance to whatever song was playing. I sighed and leaned into his chest wrapping my hands around his chest hugging him close. Leto finally finished his speech and everyone started to dance with whoever they came with but Fitz was just sulking in the corner when a gorgeous girl came up to him and asked him to dance. He spun her out onto the dance floor. Hours later everyone had gone home and I was sure that I was going to explode with the amount of Mallowmelt and other desserts I had consumed. When Keefe and I got home Biana showed up immediately not even out of her dress or anything. "Keefe out, Sophie and I need to talk about girl stuff." She ordered. "Ok, what's up Biana?" I asked once Keefe went downstairs. "What's up is that Dex asked me to be his girlfriend!!" We both started squealing so much that Keefe popped his head in and asked us what the heck was happening. We just waved him off and so we changed out of our dresses and into our pajamas. 

Biana:

Sophie:

Sophie:

They went downstairs where Keefe was one of the couches with the TV remote in hand

They went downstairs where Keefe was one of the couches with the TV remote in hand. Dex had given Sophie a TV for her birthday last year and she used it constantly. "Hey Soph, I was thinking that we could watch one of the Disney Princess movie's since that would be something that Biana would like." He said after she explained that Biana was going to stay the night. "Sure how about The Little Mermaid?" I suggested. Biana nodded even though she didn't even know what we were talking about. The movie started up and I snuggled up in Keefe's lap feeling my eyelids slowly start to droop, sleep taking me over and I fell into a dreamless slumber. 

     When I woke up it was super sunny and Keefe was next to me but Biana was no where to be seen. Oh well, she was probably just spying on Keefe and I. At least that's what I thought until I saw the note on the kitchen counter with a itty bitty lock of Biana's hair on it. "LSKDJFLSKJDF WHAT HAPPENED!" I shrieked but when I read the note it just told me that she had gotten and urgent hail from Della and had to go back to Everglen and to come over asap. Then, somewhat randomly I thought about my birthday that was tomorrow. Tomorrow was school so I couldn't celebrate and my actual birthday and I had wanted to spend the day with my friends but this had to be more important. "Keefe?" No reply so I walked into the living room and saw another note but this time without a lock of hair. It read, 

Dearest Darling Foster,

Sorry I left without saying goodbye (please don't hate me) but Fitzy hailed me and told me something bad was happening at Everglen and to come over asap. He told me that Biana gave you a note that was basically the same so I will just see you when you come over.

<3,

Your hunkyhair

So quickly I went upstairs to change into something and leapt over to Everglen.