Chapter 15

Holy crap you guys 446 views?? Thank you so much!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've had a writers block and school has been busy with preparing for the school play audition. 

Sophie's POV

When Biana, Marella, Linh, and I walked out into the pastures, the air shimmered and suddenly balloons and streamers with tables of food and games appeared and all of my friends shouted, "Surprise!!!" I gawked at everything, and my legs refused to work so Biana pulled me along to a game that looked like floor is lava but with a weird grey sludge and floating platforms that you had to get across. Keefe had made it across what seemed like five times already but the sixth time, he lost his balance and fell into the grey sludge shrieking. "Foster help me!!!! My hair!!" I giggled and shook my head as I headed over to the dessert table. It had a spread of human desserts that looked delicious. There was also another table with Elvin desserts but I headed straight for the human desserts. (This looks so good)

I took something from every dish and soon my plate was a tower of desserts

I took something from every dish and soon my plate was a tower of desserts. By the time I finished my plate I seriously thought I gained two pounds. (Well no duh, you just ate, like, fifty desserts!!!! Just sayin.) I jumped up onto the first platform and almost immediately lost my balance but I caught myself before I fell.  After I got to the very top platform I lost my balance and fell face first into the sludge. 

     "Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Take that Foster! That's what you get for not helping me!!" But, Keefe didn't see me gathering a ball of the sludge and soon the ball was the size of two beachballs put together and I floated if over his head. He still didn't see it but everyone else was and they were trying hard not to burst out laughing. When I released the sphere over Keefe's head everyone started laughing and Keefe just looked confused until the sludge hit his hair and his face turned into a look of horror. "NOT MY HAIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!" 

     I just smiled and ran towards the cliff, jumping off it. I jumped backwards, saluting Keefe as I dived towards the rocks as the void split open and suddenly I was in the void. I pressed the button that automatically scrambled my registry pendant and the void split open once again. I appeared in front of the old store I used to go to. I checked to make sure I had human cash and went inside. I bought a swimsuit and changed in the changing room. 

     Then, I ran to a swim park and had fun going down rides and swimming around. After about two hours I decided to go back to the Lost Cities. I knew Keefe would still try and get me back for ruining his hair. So, I teleported to the caves in the side of the cliff. I had one of the gadgets Dex made to keep us invisible. I snuck up to the house and the door was already open. It looked suspicious because Grady and Edaline never left the door open so it must be part of Keefe's prank. So, I moved to the side of the outer wall and picked up a discarded dessert from the ground using telekinesis and dropped it in the doorway. An alarm blared and I ran for a tall tree. I figured Keefe would guess that I would climb a tree, so instead I found one of the gnomes and they let me stay in one of their underground houses. I clicked the button on my nexus so it went back to recording my actual location. That was a mistake. I stayed invisible because I didn't want Keefe to find me but registry pendant's actually so your exact location so they could tell exactly where I was in Havenfield. When I heard Dex and Keefe coming, I rescrambled my location so they couldn't find me. I had camped out here for a few days but I had transmitted to Grady and Edaline that I was at Havenfield so they could know that I was safe so I wouldn't worry them. When the boys left I thanked the gnome and snuck off the Havenfield.  That is when everything went wrong.

Don't worry I wouldn't be that mean. 😁😁

The alarm blared again so I ran to Grady and Edaline's closet so that I could access the secret room I made to win hide and seek. (Yes Sophie does have a secret room she built with Sandor in her parents closet.😁 Floor plan below)

I climbed inside and ran straight to the small bedroom

I climbed inside and ran straight to the small bedroom. (The secret room is kind of like a safe house if the Neverseen invade so it's the size of a human apartment.) To my surprise I saw Biana sitting in the bedroom. "Biana?" I reappeared so she could see me. Her head jerked up and ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug. "Sophie, it's a war zone out there! Dex and Keefe have been setting up traps to get you back for ruining Keefe's hair on your birthday." She told me. I sighed, Keefe takes his hair way to seriously. "Well, how did you find this? Only me, Grady, and Edaline are supposed to know where it is." I asked. "Grady and Edaline told me so I wouldn't get caught in all of the pranks and I'm not staying at my house because Fitz is being even more of a bitch then usual." "Well, somethings never change." I respond. Suddenly, there was a crash by the entrance then a minute later Keefe and Dex appeared.