Chapter 12

"MY HAIRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!?!?!?!?! SOPHIE FOSTER KEEP ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!" (Honestly I don't even need a speaker tag here because everyone already knows who is saying this lol) The girls and I just laugh until we start crying. "That! Was! Hilarious!" Biana manages to say between laughs. After we regain our cool, Linh says, "Not cool that you're trying to steal my girl Fitz." We all laugh that time and Marella goes over to give Linh a kiss on the cheek. "Gross! Get a room people!" says Fitz. "Ritz, you're just mad that you don't have anyone." Biana tells him. Keefe, Tam, and Dex snicker in their little prank planning group. We weren't sure what they were saying but we heard snippets. "I need revenge after what happened to my hair!" Keefe. "They won't know what hit them!" Dex. *Evil laughter* definetly Tam. Just then Della walks in and calls for dinner. As we walk downstairs Keefe grabs my hand and he smiles at me, I smile back and we walk into the dinning room basking in each others company. 

Sorry this is a super short chapter, I was just out of ideas so this is just a filler. Please fill out my form! I want to see who everyone ships!!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPageV2.aspx?prevorigin=OfficeDotCom&origin=NeoPortalPage&subpage=design&id=-x3OL5-ROEmquMR_D8kYLawKrbjsW79Ps2T-s-1UwbpUQ0Q5VU4yMlREOFBWTFdFMENUWjBBRDVUNy4u&topview=Preview