Chapter 9

"What did you just say Sophie?" Grady snarled and I could tell my face was pale as heck because Keefe's was too. "What did you just say Sophie?" Grady repeated. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nothing?" I question. "I don't think so Sophie. Go up to your room I need to have a talk with That Boy." Hope you survive Keefe. Just telling you now if I don't see you later, I love you. I trudged upstairs and pray to the alicorn loving gods that Keefe would be ok. I hear a knock on the door and I see Edaline walk in. "I hear Keefe is having a conversation with Grady right now so I figured it was a good time to have a talk with you." Edaline says as she sat down on my bed. I groan as I flop back and cover my face with pillows.

Keefe POV 

I sit down in one of the barstools in Sophie's kitchen feeling very uncomfortable with the way Grady is staring at me. "So, you and my daughter huh?" Grady asks as he raises an eye brow. I sigh a give Grady a small smile, "Yep, but I totally apologize for not asking your permission before we started dating. It just kind of happened so fast and I love her so much. She is the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful person alive and I would never want to hurt her. I would much rather die than hurt Sophie." I finish not waiting for Grady to even start talking because I knew that's what he was going to say. "I appreciate that, but that's not what I was going to say." That surprised me, I thought for sure he was going to get his metal spikey bat and bash my handsome face in! "I was just going to officially give you my blessing. I know you already started dating, but I figured it would mean a lot more to Sophie that you guys have my blessing. Also, if you love her so much are you going to propose any time in the future?" Now that really surprised me, I did not think that the Gradynator was going to ask me if I was going to propose any time in the future. (A/N we all know it's going to happen!) My face must have been twisted into such a shocked expression that Grady laughed, "No worries I was just wondering and messing with you." I breathed a sigh of relief and only hoped that Sophie was ok. Grady told me that they had tag teamed parent convo's about gross uncomfortable stuff that we don't like to talk about with our parents. "You guys are evil masterminds in disguise!" I told him when he explained and he just laughed.(A/N parents really are evil masterminds in disguise! They seem to know everything that is going on at one time! Are they telepaths? They must be telepaths)

Sophie POV

Edaline was just in the process of knowing which boy is better than another one when Grady knocked on the door telling Edaline that a new stegosaurus had just arrived and I saw an opportunity and I never let down an opportunity.(Sure Sophie! There were so many opportunities to kiss Keefe but you never took them!) So, I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs only to get a sense of deja vu as I tripped down the bottom step into Keefe's waiting arms. "Hurry! We only have so long until they find us!" We run outside, me pulling Keefe to the cliff and him screaming as I leapt off it, teleporting us to Everglen. We rushed inside not having to worry about the gates since they had been taken down a long time ago. I rushed up to Biana's room with Keefe on my heels. I knocked on Biana's door and it swung open. Biana was standing in the doorway, her cheeks bright red. I could see Dex sitting on her bed laying down with something playing in the background. He saw me and he was so surprised that he fell off of the bed. (Awwwwwwww poor Dexy!)"OW!" He exclaimed sitting up as he rubbed his head. I stifled a laugh but Keefe was rolling on the floor practically crying from laughter. "Come in, quickly before anyone sees you!" Biana hissed as she pulled us into her room. She closed the door just in time to see Fitz round the corner looking suspiciously(He always looks sus amirit?) at Biana's door. 

Chandelier Heads POV(He doesn't deserve it but oh well)

I see Biana's door slam shut and I hear muffled whispers coming from her room. I knock on the door and I hear someone shuffling and whispering to go hide somewhere. Biana opens her door looking flustered but then frowns and automatically shuts it when she sees that it's me. I catch the door and she scowls as I force my way into her room.(JERK! God I can't stand him!) "Where's Sophie?" I demand knowing that she's here. "I don't know what you're talking about chandelier head." she tells me and I sigh, Good grief sisters are so annoying! I make my way over to her closet where I hear muffled steps. I look over my shoulder to look at Biana who shrugs her shoulders with her hands on her hips as if daring me to do anything. I open the door and see....