Wear His Mark

Summary: when you need something to help you stay alert study, you found a whole lot more than you were looking for. Tatted and massive. He was what your dreams were made of, but is he a nightmare? He claimed you, and now he intends on keeping you. No matter what the cost.

Pairings: Tattooed!Steve Rogers X Innocent!Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, selling drugs, taking drugs (adderall/marijuana), non con/dub con thigh riding, thigh riding with an audience, taunting, threating, a bit of degradation, teasing, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 3.3K

Putting your car into park, you take a deep breath as you stare at the club in front of you

Putting your car into park, you take a deep breath as you stare at the club in front of you. If you weren't desperate, you wouldn't be here. You had run through all the possibilities in your head, and this seemed like the best solution. Your grades started to slip after the breakup, and it was like you couldn't concentrate. You couldn't stay awake, and you weren't able to study.

But this was beyond desperation. This was complete lunacy to be driving up to the belly of the beast. The rumblings of this club were more than just gossip. People who started doing more than taking the pills came here. The allure of big money and protection with Steve Rogers was hard to resist.

You didn't want to sell, but you also didn't want to buy from anybody on campus. You just need a few pills to get through finals. That was all. Enough to keep you awake to study, and then you were out. It made sense to go straight to the source for that. You didn't care what it took. You just need to stay alert.

Exhaling deeply, you get out of your car. The bass of the music rumbles deep in your body the closer you get, mimicking the pounding in your chest. You can hardly breathe, and you know that your pulse is visible. You didn't do things like this. You can't afford jail time or even a mark on your record. You'd lose all scholarships, and have to drop out, and this would all have been in vain.

Stepping up to the door, a brutish man towers over you. His shoulders are wide and broad, and his arms as thick as your legs. Casting your eyes down to the ground, you get a glint of metal as his fingers. The man tilts chin up, and you tremble. Your whole body shivers with fear.

"Why are you here? You look like a scared little lamb coming to slaughter. It's just a night club, darling," his silver blue eyes look behind you, casting their gaze all through the parking lot. Seemingly looking for someone with you before looking back at you.

"Are you alone?"

"Y-y-yes," you hiccup, trying to tilt your head back down, but even his finger was enough to keep you in your place.

"Why are you here?"

"I-I-I..."

"You're not cut out to be a pusher. Your fear shows you know exactly what goes on upstairs. You offering up your flesh? I'm sure there are several that would love to feast on you."