He Wasn't Sure

Summary:  Steve softens and submits

Pairings:  Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating:  explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, bit of a chase kink, teasing, unprotected sex, PIV sex, creampie, bathtime fun, D/s dynamics, breeding kink, bit of voyeurism, mean!Steve, 18+ ONLY

Word Count:  5.9K

You give a final smile to Bucky and Shy, and hug to your former guard

You give a final smile to Bucky and Shy, and hug to your former guard.  Making sure to kneel down to rub on Shy's belly, leaning to give the bump a kiss, "You take care of your mama, little Ember.  I can't wait to hold you.  Thank you for a lovely day," you stand back up, giving Shy another hug.  "Your home is lovely."

And with that Steve nods a head to both Bucky and Shy, leading you out to the car where he opens the door up for you.  He can be sweet when he wants to.  When he isn't so brooding and all business.  Trying to be create a persona that is quite different to the man you were starting to learn.  Days like this made you realize that there is a lot more to Steve than meets the eye.  He could be soft.  Just with the right people.

You suppose that is probably the safest thing to do, be cautious.  For him.  You just loved people, and wanted them to know.  Everyone needed words of confirmation from time to time.  "She looks adorable pregnant."

"So will you," he answers, giving you a soft smile.  He could be a bit confusing with his personality.  Today you are getting the sweet Steve.  It had to have been seeing Bucky again.  Bucky leaving Steve's business for good seems to have affected him.  He realizes how things have shifted. 

"Are you sad?" He keeps his eyes on the road, and his Adam's apple bobs while he searches for the right words. 

"That you have an IUD?  Of course.  But I'll let you decide when I get to fill you full of me," you roll your eyes as your hand naturally falls into his.  He is so silly.  Always going back to that, and not at all what you are thinking about.

"I meant about Bucky choosing Shy over...the business," you hesitate to say over Steve.  he didn't necessarily choose Shy over him.  But in a way he did.  Bucky found something more important to him than what he had been doing for years.  More important than being in the business with his best friend.  The business risk didn't outweigh his love for his fiance and future family. 

Steve goes silent.  His sharp eyes look out in front of the car, but never respond.  It hurts him too much to think that Bucky would never be a part of this world for him.  "I mean, having a child is a huge responsibility.  It seems like Shy makes enough money to keep them afloat.  And he seems to really be right at home with her.  And their kitty.  We should probably get a pet.  I bet it was nice for her to have a pet when Bucky was out at odd hours of the night.  Especially when he was with me.  Heaven knows that man has seen so much of my body, and just what you do to me.  Do you think she was ever jealous of that?  Have you met Shy before today?  Wait, no you said that was your first time meeting her.  Bucky must really love her to want to protect her from your life."