I'm Ruined

Summary:  it is time

Pairings:  Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating:  explicit

Warnings:  explicit sexual content, explicit language, face riding, pinching, anal play, exhibition, branding, pussy worship, loss of innocence, dirty talk, dumbifiction, unprotected sex, PIV sex, creampie, 18+ ONLY

Word Count:  5.3K

"Steve," a giggle mixed with a whimper calls out

"Steve," a giggle mixed with a whimper calls out.  Lifting up your skirt you smile down at the menace underneath you.  Steve is devouring the honey between your legs with his hands firmly wrapped around your thighs.  "Captain, can you breathe?"

His crystal blue eyes look up at you annoyed, giving your bundle of nerves a nibble.  When your body quivers, and you bite at your lip, he laughs over your core.  His tongue laves up your essence.  He needed to be calmed down before he was marked.  And this was his method of choice.  Drowning in you. 

"There's no way you're getting...oxygen," your words come out laborious, and he pulls you down tighter against him.  Sliding his hands up to your tits, he pinches your pebbled peaks.  Chuckling when your body starts to grind over him.

Closing your eyes you look up at the ceiling.  Steve is a big boy, and if he needs air, he'll figure it out.  This feels amazing.  He is obsessed with giving you pleasure.  Making sure that you are fully satiated, and still you held out on what he wanted the most.  It made him more loyal, and somehow more dangerously protective of you. 

Bringing his right hand up to your mouth, he pushes two fingers past your swollen lips.  Letting you suck on his digits.  Muffled moans fill his office, and you want, no you need more.  Mumbling over his beefy fingers, he pulls them out of your mouth, "Captain!" But the descent doesn't stop.  The wet appendages travel to your backside, playing around with your puckered hole.

Steve studies your face as he adds pressure, "Captain, I want to feel you," it's all it takes before he breaks through the muscled entrance, and you strangle out his name.  Legs trembling, and your body turns to mush.  "Steve!  Steve!"

He doesn't stop when your body succumbs to the pleasure.  He pushes you well past your orgasm.  Pulling out another high so quickly you start to buck on top of him.  Thighs tightening around his face as you scream out again.  Every muscle quivering and leading you deeper into your pleasure.

"Steve," Sam stands in the doorway.  Cursing out loud when he realizes he wasn't actually hurting you.  "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Steve's head pokes out from between your thighs, smiling over at Sam.  Pulling his fingers out of your bum, he gives your ass a few taps.  "She did so good.  Little bird, do you think you need a nap before you burn my skin?"

"How about you cover her tits up.  You would want a fantasy of a plaid skirt on top of your face.  Dove, honey, cover yourself up."

"Hey, Sammy," you dopily smile, as you roll off Steve, joining him on the floor.  Cuddling up tight to his body and hiding your bare chest.  "My Captain is going to look so pretty with my lips right here," reaching up, you give him a kiss to his neck, and then pull his face over to look at you before he crashes his mouth into yours.