Call Me Daddy, Again

Summary:  you just don't know when to quit...

Pairings:  Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating:  explicit

Warnings:  explicit language, explicit sexual content, mean!Steve, fingering, squirting, dirty talk, degradation, oral sex (F&M receiving), slapping, choking, drinking, begging, tears, swallowing, spitting, 18+ ONLY

Word Count:  5.8K

*tattoo edit by RandomAgnes
Uncovered moodboard on tumbler

"Steve?" Bucky pokes his head in his best friend's office, and Steve tenses

"Steve?" Bucky pokes his head in his best friend's office, and Steve tenses.  Scowling as he looks up at him, "Dove is in class, and she is fine," Steve stands up quickly, starting to walk towards the door.  If Bucky didn't want to watch you, then he would.  He'd just make sure Bucky paid for it later., "Where are you going?"

"If you're not going to watch her, then I will," Bucky sighs, as he takes a seat in the chair in front of the desk.  Leaning back, and propping his legs up.  "I'm glad you don't think this is important."

"She's a good kid."

"Please, don't call her that.  She's not a child," it's the last way he would want to see you.  The first way is underneath him, crying while he pushes into your warmth.

Bucky takes a slow breath as he covers his eyes, "That's not what I mean.  I call Sam a kid.  She's fine, Steve.  She started her classes again.  Nothing has happened, and I need a break."

"And why do you need a break?" Steve huffs.  His flair for quick anger rising up into his cheeks as his brows furrow.  "What about my Dove?"

"And what about my girl?" Bucky's voice raises, standing up and going nose to nose with his friend.  "What about her being unprotected?"

"You never brought her into the fucking club.  Nobody even knows about her!  Dove...."

"You are the one that walked her through the club, drenched in her pussy juice, and your arm on her back. You are the one that has been seen out and about with her.  You are the one that put the damn target on her back.  But nothing has happened.  She is in school, and she is fine.  She's being your good little innocent girl, going to class.  And she's still not fucking begging for you, you fucking prick."

Steve takes a slow step towards his oldest and best friend.  No one talked to him like that.  His hand lifts, and moves towards Bucky's neck, but Bucky is faster.  Wrapping his hand around Steve's wrist, stopping him, "I don't want to fight, Steve.  I'm just saying that I need a break."

"You're the only one I trust to watch her, and I think she's getting used to you."

Bucky starts lowering Steve's hand.  Trying to remain calm.  Steve didn't respond well to aggression, "You have her schedule.  You can be the one to watch her when she gets out of class.  Stop being a child," Bucky growls when Steve lets out an exasperated puff of air.  "Your little bird will be fine.  I promise.  It might do you some good to realize how annoying it is to sit and wait on her every move.  You need to move her in with you at this rate."