Peggy Is Mine

Summary: things are no good.

Pairings: Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating: explicit. Dead dove do not eat

Warnings: explicit language, explicit dark content, kidnapping, mentions of drug abuse, mentions of stealing money, degradation (not for sexual play), spitting, hitting, pinching, slapping, restraining, mocking, blood, human auction, forced removal of IUD, realization of voyeurism, sexual recordings without knowledge, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 5.4K

Rage

Rage. Blinding hot rage that boils every ounce of his blood. Hating himself doesn't even cover it. Leaving you the way he did as a broken shell of the woman that he first met. You had shown resilience to his impossible needs. You had fallen so hard, and he still withheld how he truly felt for you.

The threat was enough to not just chill him all the way to the core of his being, but the video — whoever it was had caught him. Caught exactly what you meant to him on video. Words he had never spoken in years, and they had the evidence. Coupled with the threat of not only you, but Bucky's Shy Violet. His unborn son. And Steve could not be responsible for that much pain.

Steve can barely see as he flees the hotel he left you in. A crumpled mess. A true depiction of the barren wasteland he left your heart. People don't love as deeply as you did, and have someone rip it out with scars that may never heal. He's an example of that. And he did it to the only person who he had ever truly been in love with.

He meant every word to you this morning, even the ones you would never hear. Why did this person, this entity hate him so much that he would threaten three people that had no part in this scheme? He had to tell Bucky. He also had to be able to visually see, and he can't put anything into words except the red hot coils of desire to burn down the world.

Questioning if what he did was the right answer. He was told they knew his weakness, and you would be removed from his life. He beat them to it. He took away the person that they knew was his the one that would destroy him. But who? Who hated him that much to want to destroy him? Clearly it was competition but there was only one person, or people that were competitive with Steve.

"Sam?" The other man sighs. Hearing Steve's voice as wrecked as it was didn't take much to realize what the idiot had done. "Who's watching her?"

"You put Loki outside. Told him to watch her for a few weeks. Said that you figured she would move on. But you're a fucking idiot."

"They," he yanks the steering wheel to the side of the road, throwing his car into park before pressing his palms into his eyes, and wills the tears to not spill over his lashes, "They were going to kill her and Bucky's Shy, and...your family."

"Figured as much. I told Nat to get the kids to the safe house. Just like you should have done with Dove. With her and Bucky there everyone would have been safe. You're too fucking irrational. You don't think. You should have discussed with me, and we could have came up with a plan. But you didn't like that I heard what you said," Steve pulls at wads of his hair, and he slams his fist on the steering wheel. "Love doesn't make you weak."