This Little Bird

Summary: you realize just how mean Steve can really be.

Pairings: Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, dark, stalking, non con/dub con elements, groping, dirty talk, chasing (chase kink), slapping, humiliation, audience, degradation, pussy worship, fingering, oral sex (f receiving), cameras without knowledge, multiple orgasms, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 6.9K

*Tattoo edit created by @RandomAgnes (RandomAgnes) For some reason the tag keeps getting removed.

"What is she doing now?" Bucky takes a long drag of his cigarette, while you obliviously bounce into your bedroom in your panties and oversized shirt

"What is she doing now?" Bucky takes a long drag of his cigarette, while you obliviously bounce into your bedroom in your panties and oversized shirt. Nothing else. Your nipples are pressing up against white shirt, and Bucky chuckles as you lay down on your belly. "You were looking at her body weren't you?"

"How do you expect me not to look at her body, your highness?" Your legs bend at the knee as you open up a text book, but your eyes quickly drift over to the bottle of pills before sitting back up to grab one. "She's got a good set of tits."

"You're enjoying this too much," Steve growls at him. Bucky knew his place. He'd keep an eye on you, but would never touch. It was par for the course with Bucky. No doubt his friend would watch you take Steve's cock like a good girl eventually. It was just what had to happen.

"What is she doing? She putting one of those pills in her pretty little mouth?"

"She is," Bucky tilts his head to the side as you root around in a drawer for something. "She's looking in a drawer beside her bed, Stevie."

"I'll be there shortly," he hangs up his phone, and snaps his finger at his driver. He needs to get there quickly. Let Bucky remove his eyes from whatever you were setting yourself up to do.

Stupid girl. Once he has you where he wants you, he's going to have to talk to you about leaving your blinds and curtains open for any disgusting man to watch you. He'll hold off for now. The thought of you putting on a show just for him excites him too much to go ahead and let you know this isn't acceptable.

Pulling into your apartment complex, Steve's lip curls up in disgust as he walks over to Bucky. "This isn't good enough. She's not even on campus. Who is supposed to be watching her?" Bucky turns to look at Steve with a blank face.

"She doesn't seem to mind," Bucky gives Steve a wink, and turns his back to your window. "She found what she was looking for."

"What is it?" Steve's face heats up in anger as he thinks about anything inside of you, but himself.

Bucky rolls his eyes, peeking at his friend. Steve's jaw is pulsing, waiting on Bucky's answer that wasn't coming fast enough. If it wasn't for you laying a pillow down, and straddling it, Steve would have already been marching into your room. "What the fuck does she have stuffed down her panties?"