Burn My Body

Summary:  you're losing your grip

Pairings:  Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating:  explicit

Warnings:  explicit language, explicit sexual content, pinching, oral sex (F and M receiving), face riding, pussy job, creampie (?), mentions of forced tattoo, mentions of branding, D/s dynamics, teasing, exhibition, spanking, pearl play, dry humping, 18+ ONLY

Word Count:  6.8K

You give a small moan as the most beautiful sight plays in your subconscious mind

You give a small moan as the most beautiful sight plays in your subconscious mind.  Moaning out loud.  Your dream Steve was being so soft, and you hadn't realized it was something you craved.  His lips kissing over your body, and you hate how hard and long holding out on him was going to be.  Whimpering out his name, and hoping you never had to wake up. 

His touch becomes more harsh, "Steve," you whine, wishing he would go back to his softer smoother motions.  It was too early, and you didn't want that kind touch. 

"Steve!  Ow!" Screaming out loud.  You wake up to him pinching both your nipples in a vice grip.  "What the hell?" You scream as you sit up in bed.  Smacking at both his hands until he removes them from your throbbing tits.  "That hurt!"

"Unless you let me fuck you, you cannot be making all that fucking noise in your goddamn sleep!  Fuck, Dovey.  I'm fucking hard again.  Can you not suck my cock?"

"No!  You," you look down at your chest, and rub on your bruising tits.  "You pinched me!"

"And your naked ass was rubbing on my cock, while you were making those fucking noises.  Dove, I can't stand this.  Let me fuck you!"

"No."

"Please.  Dovey, baby, please let your Captain fuck you."

"Do I have your heart?" You ask, cocking up your eyebrow.  Steve's face tenses up, and you can't help but smirk.  He was avoiding answering.  "Then no," you turn away from him, and lay back down.  You are going to go back to sleep, and enjoy the softer him.

"Fucking hell, Dovey.  This isn't even fair!"

"You branded my neck without my consent.  Now you can wait on my cunt with my consent," Steve growls, jumping out of the bed, and starts stomping to the bathroom.  "Where are you going?"

"To fuck my fist again!"

"Steve!"

"No!" He spins on his heels, pointing at you.  "Don't you dare use your whiney voice.  I can't stand this.  I can't function properly.  Because your fine ass sleeps in the bed every fucking night naked.  And then I wake up to you doing that thing with your ass on me, and making those fucking noises, and it isn't fair.  Fine, I branded you, so brand me."

You stare at him, your eyes unblinking, but shake your head no.  "Fuck yes.  Brand me, and then you'll get over this bullshit."

"You think this is the only thing I'm pissed off about?"