A Goddamn Fool

Summary: Steve should have paid attention

Pairings: Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, teasing, unprotected sex, PIV sex, hard sex, mirrors, creampie, threats, I'm sorry for the pain I have caused, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 5K

Steve gives you a warm smile, watching you as you bashfully eat your food

Steve gives you a warm smile, watching you as you bashfully eat your food. His eyes follow every movement your hand makes before you drop your fork and try to give him an angry look, "Doesn't look right on you, Dovey."

"Stop watching me. You eat," it's unnerving how he watches you. Like he needs to memorize everything about your movements. Every moan that whispers off your lips as you eat, every happy dance you do, and even the way your eyebrows reflect how your feeling with each bite. He is obsessed with your very being.

"I already have," he lowers his eyes, motioning towards your fork before you slowly put another bite in your mouth. Dragging out the utensil at a snail speed. Sucking on the metal hard before it pops out of your mouth, "It would be better for you and that soaking wet cunt between your legs if you didn't do that. That's your only warning."

Oh, you love a warning and what happens when you don't listen, "Don't threaten me with a good time," you tease. Hoping that it amps him up even more.

"Ha," his voice bellows up into the cabin and you drop your fork. Crossing your arms over your chest as you glare at him. You weren't the same girl he met a year ago. You were a woman that could fully take and survive Steve Rogers. "Aren't you just the prettiest little bratty slut. You really want to see exactly how I can punish you for your behavior?"

"I've been spanked before," you remind him with an edge of defiance. Shimmying your shoulders a bit as you start to smirk at him. You have been able to take everything he's shoved your way. "I wear my badge of Steve's Dove proudly. Been marked and forbidden for anyone to touch. Would you have claimed me if I couldn't put up with your menacing ways?"

"I'm a menace now, am I? Tell me, Dovey, who am I a menace for?"

"You're a menace Steve Rogers, but not to me. All I see is a fool completely in love with me. And my pussy," you emphasize 'my' before you launch out of your seat, and start to run through the cabin. "So in love with me that you will chase your girlfriend around this cabin laughing."

Steve would never say the words, but he won't stop you from feeling his emotions. You did make him a fool for you. He would never have been caught chasing you around with the brightest smile on his face. He didn't even want to catch up to you just yet. He hadn't felt this way in years. Like everything was just right in the world. In his world. And all he wants is to laugh and have fun with you.