Let His Empire Crumble

Summary: you become his

Pairings: Steve Rogers X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, fingering, squirting, cockwarming, humiliation, edging, dry humping, pinching, mirrors, teasing, slapping, multiple orgasms, gun kink, squirting, tears, begging, choking, spanking, D/s dynamics, pain kink, forced marking, tattoos, fight, Steve Rogers, me (sorry guys. No I'm not), 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 7.5K

"Mmm," Bucky moans from in between his now fiancé's thighs

"Mmm," Bucky moans from in between his now fiancé's thighs. Her eyes roam around the bedroom before looking over to his phone on the nightstand. She is unable to fully enjoy Bucky feasting on her honey because she's too in her head.

Bucky pops his head up, watching his sweet neurotic love of his life be anywhere, but present. Playfully he rolls his eyes before crawling up her body, and leans down to pepper kisses on her mouth, "Shy, what's the matter, darling?"

"I want to talk to Steve," Bucky leans back, letting his eyes narrow while he tries to read her facial expressions.

"Why?" Finally her vision settles on his handsome face, but she shrugs. "No. Until you tell me why, I won't be giving you his number. Why do you want to speak to him?"

"I want him to let you come back home," sighing, Bucky flips over on the bed, pulling her onto his chest. His hands brush up and down her back while he presses his lips against her forehead. "It's not fair that you are going without sleep watching that girl. Alpine misses you."

"Alpine does, huh? You're bringing our daughter into this?" Bucky knows that when you blame Alpine for things like this, it's also what you feel deep down as well.

"What happens if we have a human daughter? You're still going to blindly listen to what Steve says?" Bucky starts to speak, but she covers his mouth with her hand. "I'm just saying the job you're doing is what someone else should be doing. You are the second in command and he's got you doing stupid shit."

"Okay," he whispers, kissing over her face, "But you have to be prepared for Steve not to listen," she gives him a pitiful little pout, and all he wants to do is bite her kiss swollen lips. He had been starving for her, and didn't stop kissing her, except when she was asleep. Her lips are still bruised. "Shy, the reason he wants me to watch her is because he trusts me."

"And he knows you won't fuck her," Bucky rolls his eyes, and she gives him a playful smack on his chest. "I'm serious. I know you've seen him fucking. It's his weird kink. He doesn't want you to touch, but he gets off on the humiliation of showing them off in front of his men, mostly you."

"I've seen fuck many times. I'm immune to his fuckery. Fine. Call him."

"You are changing the subject. You've seen her pussy, haven't you?" There is no point in arguing with her, so Bucky just nods his head. "Whose is prettier?" She asks, smirking and reaching for his phone. Sitting up, she straddles his body, giving a little grind on his stomach. "Tell me."