𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒓

𝑫𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒊

 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑺, 𝑻𝑿𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑺, 𝑻𝑿
𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

                      "Baby can you get some more nail tips please?" My next client was going to be here in five more minutes and I was cleaning up everything and getting all the stuff I needed. Kayla came over and placed all the nail stuff on my table.

           She went over to the couch to sit,  I had for people to be comfortable on and on the corner of eye i saw her hand reach over to the snack and drink bar I had for my clients that was for free while they was either getting they nail, hair or lashes done.

           "Kayla put the snacks down before I bop you upside your head. You know them snacks are only for the clients I don't need you to be eating up everything." I was cleaning all of my drills and I saw her throw her head back silently shoving the snack back on the bar.

          She was on her break her tattoo studio was right beside my studio. I got my license for nails and lashes also doing natural hair, Kayla bought the studio for me on my birthday when I first got my license. She said she wanted me to be by her all the time when we work and she had gotten the studio before hers so she can come in and check on at anytime.

            Sometimes I be having to kick her out because she be all up on me giving my kisses and hugs so that be slowing me down. I'm a fast worker and I be wanting to have these clients in and out because I know they don't have all day to be in my chair and I don't have all day to be doing that same thing.

           "I hope you know I'm staying in here, mama" Kayla said while flipping through Netflix on the tv. I shook my head and giggled at how clingy she was.

         "No you're not, Aiko you have things to do and Milan can't handle the store on her own" even though she was the owner of the store she treats everyone fair, it's fair game over there and if she messes up any one of her coworkers will point it out and if they mess up Kayla be on they all.

        Since Kayla and Milan are best friends they lean on each other which I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'm not saying that's a good thing because they both might slack and over step boundaries. They act more of best friends then coworkers when their at work which I don't agree but if it works for them then I don't care.

       "Milan had to leave early to pick up Kaomi from daycare and have to spoke to Ma'lani about that painting thing but it got rescheduled?"

        I nodded, "yeah Sahanii told me something had happened with Milan and they couldn't go but Ma'lani said we all can go on Sunday" I got up to get the nail colors while I looked at the inspo the client sent me.