Kidnapped by your best friend

A woman was trying to stop the vikings from killing the dragons because she knew it wasn't their fault. she knew that the dragons are forced to raid the humans. she had been at the nest once and barely made it back because the thing in the dragons' nest was huge. she will not tell anyone the bad experience, because they won't listen and just go and find it, which will lead to death.

Suddenly, she saw that two dragons have broken into there house. fearing for her one and only son she went home to save him. when she got there she gripped for the nearest weapon, that was an ax, and point at the dragons.

she loosened her grip when she saw a baby night fury playing with her son and her own dragon watching over the pair. when he noticed her, She let go of the ax and placed it back on its spot, before petting the storm cutter's head. She told her dragon to take the night fury and leave before they get noticed.

Her dragon understood and left with the night fury and into the one place that always calms her. the cove. Just as she picked her son up, her husband, Stoick the Vast, came inside while bursting through the door.

He looked at their son first and then at Valka, before calming down and smiled at them. "Valka? Good thing you were here in time and our son is alive, but I have to go now so see you later, dear" and with that, he left to go out and do his duty.

Valka then noticed that Hiccups eyes are actually resembling the night fury's eyes, and understood that her son has, just like her, the soul of a dragon. But unlike her, he has the soul of a night fury while she has the soul of a Stormcutter.

After the raid was finally over, Valka and Stoick went to the great hall, but their son was at home. after the meeting, Valka had decided to leave everything behind her so she left to go find her dragon again.

Her son, Hiccup, was in the forest walking on all four to the forest. she was shocked and decided to follow the boy to see where his instincts take him. she was surprised when the boy got to her secret place and found the night fury.

she was now frozen of shock because her 11-month-old boy had gone to the forest alone just to play with a baby night fury. She went over to her dragon.

After a while, she decided against leaving Berk and took the boy and went home again. Little did she know, that her dragon and the night fury was following her while watching her closely.

The next day, she took Hiccup to the woods again. While the boy was playing, she was flying with her dragon again. "is this all you got Cloud Jumper? Faster!" She yelled in pure happiness. she loved to fly on her dragon.

when they got back, she left with Hiccup. at the nighttime, she was out because she needed to go to the forge, but something swooped down and got her. the thing left the island of Berk and went home.

when they got there, Valka was surprised that it was her own dragon that had kidnapped her and taken her to a dragon century.

The next morning, the village tried to find her but one of the villagers said that they saw her walking towards the forge when something grabbed her and flew off. Stoick was horrified and was heartbroken.

For one week, Stoick cried himself to sleep and for one month, Hiccup kept staying by his father's side and cuddled into his beard before falling asleep. Hiccup and the night fury kept meeting every time he could get to the dragon without getting noticed. until the best friends turned 15...

Authors note Cliffhanger! What do you think? Like it? I promise you that this story will be pretty interesting if you give it a chance. please tell me what you think about it so far.