Important AU, and apologies!

A/N: This update is for all of those who wanted me to update! And thank you for all those touching(for me at least) comments! You don't know how much it means to me!

I feel like crying here! I love you guys so much! This book got over 7k and this is my most successful book. That is why I'm putting the rest of my books on hold until this one is completed. I might make a sequel depending on your will (read the previous chapter for more information), but I might start it after a month after completing this book.

(This part was written just before publishing because I had thought I had published this chapter of the book a long time ago)But before that, I've decided to start this story anew. I will keep the major plot points, but I last updated this a long time ago (Ater the 2. movie came out, and before "race to the edge" season 1 had completely come out), so I have decided to completely rewrite the whole thing (or most of it only) considering I was only  15 when I started this at least. Now that  I have more experience under my belt, I'd like to fix my plot and make it more airtight. I would also like to remove some of the things because the series already has enough characters involved. I would also like to give most of them a better ending than on screen, meaning characters like Dagur the deranged from Defenders of berk will be redeemed and not forced into the prison of all things because that's not healthy, Valka (and Stoick, because his death was not warranted) and all of the Berkians (and the dragons such as the Light fury) will all have a better ending to the whole series. 

Before you say anything, I will not mark this one as complete until after I've published the improved version of the 1st part (Until the end of the 1st movie) so you can find it easily. I will be updating that one after that. And sorry for leaving you all just hanging like this.