On the Run

(Y/N) honestly just wants some peace before she faces her classmates. Which is why she decides that she will go to school earlier than anyone else and be the first to be in class. This mission is easily done, of course, but when the others start to arrive, she finds herself being swarmed with questions of her sudden disappearance. Not to mention the girls. Specifically this certain redhead who goes by the name Chizuru.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

That is what she is greeted with by the girl that morning. Behind her are her other girl classmates that she can't remember the names of. This is weird. Rarely anyone ever pays attention to her before. And when she does receive the attention, she gets uncomfortable. Like, right now, for instance.

"Where have you been these past few weeks?!" Chizuru asks as she basically hugs her to death. This girl then switches her position to be behind her back which results to the (h/c)-haired student being touched in many different kinds of places including those that shouldn't be touched. "Have you gotten smaller, (Y/N)-chan?"

Tatsuki then comes to her rescue by punching her off of her friend. "Don't you know when to stop?!"

All of this chaos feels foreign to her who is used to the boys' pandemonium instead. It isn't like she is closer to the boys but she finds...what girls sometimes ask each other...annoying. You get me?

I mean, (Y/N) doesn't like to be asked about her love life, her own life, what she eats, what she does, what she likes to do, what she doesn't like to do. She finds that to be time-consuming and useless. But when asked why she bears with Tatsuki and Orihime, the answer is always easy.

With a deadpan, her reply will be, "They usually let me listen instead of including me in the conversation."

Okay, lesson learned.

But because of her disappearance, this attention is regretfully unavoidable. But she doesn't run away from problems frequently, so she just bears with everything anyone throws at her. For now.

At lunch-break, the girls invites her to join their group. Well, not so much as invite since Chizuru practically drags her with them until they are outside of the school block. They are seemingly searching for Rukia now.

"Oh, there she is!" her classmate, Mahana exclaims as she points up at a tree. "Kuchiki-san, come and join us for lunch!"

(Y/N) sees the woman's eyes drift to her, to which she just waves towards her. The noirette then jumps off the tree branch to join them, where they are all setting up their place beneath the tree. But (Y/N) continues to observe her. She has the feeling that the woman is hiding something.

"Ta-da! My lunch today is a Castella sponge cake sandwich!" Orihime says as she presents her lunch. "Castella sponge cake with jelly bean is the ultimate for sweet tooths!"

Blue lines appear on Tatsuki's forehead. "Not again..."

(Y/N) chuckles quietly to herself from her spot as she leans against the tree. She never brought anything to eat at lunch, seeing as she rarely work up an appetite anyway.

"That Orihime, how can she eat such stuff like that and not gain weight?" Michiru wonders jealously.

"All the nutrients are going to her breasts, that's why," Ryō mutters her answer.

"Kuchiki-san," Mahana begins. "Do you like Kurosaki?"

Uh oh. The classic love life talk is up. She'd better escape this place... Still, she takes great humour when Rukia -- in her shock -- sprays out the drink she is consuming.

"What?" (Y/N) hears her ask in a low voice.

"Or bluntly, just what is your relationship with Kurosaki?"