𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

This past week has been a dream, ever since Damian everything has been a dream. Sometimes I wake up and think it's all a dream, but it's not, it's real, Damian wants me, he's crazy about me, as am I.

Antonio, however, is starting to get suspicious of us. Plus, Damian and I are going to the Debutante ball together, which is a dream come true, but what if I completely lose sense of my surroundings and kiss the hell out of him? what if Antonio catches onto the way Damian and I are staring at each other?

No, I'm thinking to much.

"Gabriella" I jumped up, I looked up to see Antonio. "Jesus, what?" I rolled my eyes, breathing out. "I need to to drop this jumper off at Damian's" he threw the jumper at my face, yes, yes, yes I would love to, but I have to act like I don't want to.

"Why do I have to?" I growled in a defensive tone. The smell of his jumper, everything about it, so addicting. "Because I'm to go haunt your friend a little" his voice darkened, a smirk appeared on his face.

Just date alreadyyyy.

I threw the pillow at his face, "don't, hurt, her" I warned, I ship, but I know my brother, no offence to him or anything but he's a man-whore.

"Thank you" he let out a fake smile.

Dickwad.

I pulled out my phone, pressing on his number.

𝑴𝒆- 𝑯𝒊
𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒂𝒏- 𝒉𝒊, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
𝑴𝒆- 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.
𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒂𝒏- 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆

Come? That was quick, I threw on a quick jumper, and shorts.

——————————————————-

Damian's house was dark and big. His was up on the hill, surrounded by woods, like Athena's.

I knocked on the door, not even 3 seconds and Damian appeared right in front of me, so tall, his muscles, tattoos. He was so sexy, I just want him all over me, tasting each other until we're left dry.

He picked me up by the waist, his arms so big around my waist, I wrapped my legs around his torso, feeling his bill underneath me.

Fuck, it was so hard.

"Hi" I giggled, my head against his. "Hi" he whispered in a sexy, dark voice. "Here's your jumper" I pointed in his face. "I don't want the jumper, I want you" he grabbed my neck, stick his tongue down my throat, I was hesitant at first, but I let in. Moving our tongues in sync.

"What if I someone sees us" I whispered, breathing against his lips. "Then let them see us" he let go of my mouth" seriously if anyone sees were dead. "Damian" I warned. "Fine" he growled, walking up the stairs, he walked up the stairs with me around him like it was nothing.

I loved it.

Next thing I knew I was get chucked on his bed, black silk bedsheets and pillow.  My jumper what on the floor as long with my shorts. I was left in nothing but my red lace bra and undies.