𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧

"What's up with you?" Antonio asked Kai, Malakai's been acting weird. "I don't know" what's wrong with him? Why's he acting weird? Did Danika reject him?

"You can tell us anything" Bellamy jumped in, "Malakai" I said is a worried tone, Malakai was never upset, never.

"You've guys seen the bruises on Danika, right?" Yeah, it was hard not to notice, she'd made up excuses, but it was obvious there was something else. "Get up, get the masks" he demanded, "hold up, do we even know for sure, or do you even know for sure, do you know who it is" I gripped his bicep, stopping him.

"Yes! I know who the fuck is doing this to her, and he's not going to walk away" Malakai was the controlled one, he knew when to stop, he knew limits, me, however, I didn't but I'm scared, not for me, but for him.

"Who is it?" Bellamy asked, "her father" Antonio finally spoke, wait what. "You knew, you fucking knew. And didn't tell me!" Malakai gripped Antonio's jumper, his eyes were blood shot.

"I tried to help her, she didn't want it!" Antonio yelled, "that doesn't matter, we're getting revenge for her" I finally spoke.

Revenge, pain, agony, suffer, I was a fucking Fien for it.

"Bye bye Mayor" Bellamy chuckled.

——————————————————-

After we had gotten our masks, we collected the phone, the phone we filmed everything on. "So what's the plan?" Bellamy asked, zipping up his hoodie. "I've got it handled" Malakai couldn't cross the limits, he would know when to stop, but why not enjoy this little.

"Tonight's gonna be a good night" I bowled outside of the truck.

𝐇𝐢

Gabriella.

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Fuck I wanted to answer her so bad, but I couldn't while her psycho brother was right next to me. "Who was that?" A voice said low, Antonio.

"Dad, he wants to know if I'm gonna be a loser, or take part in family business" my father, and his father, and so on had created this empire, to be passed down to me, and my future kids. But I didn't want it, it was fucking dirty, "your father hates us, doesn't he?" Bellamy chuckled quietly.

Yeah, he did, he said they distracted me,  corrupted me. Oh dad, I corrupted them, you don't understand the sins I have committed. The girls I've been with, the pain, agony I've bring upon innocent souls.

All for a little laugh.

"Your dad loves me" Antonio breathed, "I bet your dad even wants me too" dick, I nudged  his shoulder. "Shouldn't you be worrying about Valentina" Valentina had him wrapped around her little finger, she walked him like a dog.

"She taste so good, so sweet and innocent, I'm fucking addicted to her" fuck, he sounded like he was burst thinking about her, don't worry, same here, for your little sister.

"Sharing is caring" Bellamy turned to the back, I don't even know what's going on with Bellamy, he's fucked, except for his scholarship to play pro basketball.

"She's mine, anyone lays one finger on her, I'll rip your dick" he growled, I let out a big chuckle.

"We're here" Kai finally spoke for the first time, we were in front of a strip club, I'm not going in there, if Gabriella isn't in there, fuck no.

"Damian, hurry the fuck up, Masks on" he demanded, only for you Kai. I threw on my mask, as well as the others.

We barged into the strip club, this wasn't a fucking strip club, it was for fucking prostitutes. "Holy shit" Bellamy paused.

"Let's go, we don't have time" Malakai forced us, we followed behind Malakai, everyone's eyes on us. There was private rooms everywhere, my guess, Mayor of Spike bay must be in one of them.

Malakai stopped at a door, slamming it open with his foot, a young girl screamed, "well, well, well, Mr mayor, I must say this is very naughty" I chuckled, we took slow steps to him, the song playing in the background, "out" I demanded to the young girl, she sprinted out of the room, with his money.

"What do you think your doing?" Fuck, he was going to piss himself. "You like to get rough will girls?" Malakai spoke, "what?" Oh, oh you have no idea what your in for.

Malakai threw the first side hook, knocking him to the side, "let him have this" I said to Antonio and Bellamy, we could join in later.

We watched Malakai, and he pounded Mayors face, non stop, blood was flying everywhere, he was crying out, "stop!" He yelled.

"Stop"
"Stop"
Stooop"

We mocked him, "fuck you, you fucking piece of shit, you lay a finger on Danika Grayson, ever fucking again, I'll make sure, you will, never, ever, be able lay a finger on her" Malakai, kept pounded, his knuckles smashing against his face.

Malakai had finally stopped, his chest going on and out at a fast pace, "I'll hurt her again, because I fucking love it, when she's full of bruises, when she's knocked on the ground, when I slice her, maybe I'll sell her" fucking crazy mother fucker, that's his own fucking daughter.

"Hold him down" I demanded, the grabbed his shoulders, I grabbed his hand, and with each finger, I cracked them broke them, the snapping was music to my ears, his screams were Christmas morning to me.

"You will not lay one finger on her" I demanded, at some point, I had imagined this was my father, I was hurting my father- the man that made me the way I am.

"You think I don't know who you are" he whispered, "I'll put you pricks in jail" yeah, I'd love to see him try. "You will stay at a apartment, you will not go near her, you will forget her" Malakai, gripped his hands on his neck choking him.

"How about we kill him" I spat out.

They all looked at me in worry, "Damian"

I knew I was a bad person, and I know I'm capable of a lot. "Come on, we will make him disappear, dig him up, easy" what was wrong with me?

I knew I was fucked.

"No, Damian" Antonio said, fucking boring cunts.

"Whatever" I said one last thing, we went back on The mayor, kicking the shit out of him, "Damian, video" Malakai said.

I grabbed the phone out of my pocket, I pressed film, getting everything we had just done on tape, we took turns recording, Antonio recorded the fingers, I record this.

Malakai and Antonio took off their mask, while Bellamy kept his on, "careful" I warned, if this were to ever get out, we'd be done, but our families could always bribe.

Music to my ears.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.