𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚

Why did he ask me to meet him at the abandoned place, I wanted to say no, but he didn't give me much of a choice. I guess I could taunt him about Jackson.

It was dark, the wind was howling, trees were brushing, branches were cracking against my shoes, it cold yet warm. I wore a oversized shirt and red boxers.

I could see the abandoned chapel in distance, it was still dark, yet beautiful. But why did Antonio want me to come?

I stepped towards the double doors, one with a rust handle, and the other was gone. I pushed the door open, the creaking of the door spread throughout the house like an echo. I stepped inside, the dust brushing into my nose. I let out a cough.

"Antonio" I called out, I didn't want to be here, what if it's one of his pranks. "Hello!" I shouted, more like a demand. I roamed through your the chapel, rows of seats on my right and left.

Each step I took a sound popped out, I knew I wasn't alone, I could him, he was here, watching me, what's his next? Come out Antonio.

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞

I got the message, this time from unknown. "Come out" I yelled, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around, nothing, nothing was there.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

"What game?" I called out.

𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I skin started crawling, fear and excitement travelled through my body. "1 minute head start"

I began to run through the door, behind the confession room. Of course I was scared, but I had a feeling he was going to find me. I ran up the thin metal stairs, a dark hallway going all the way down until the last door ends.

Which door should I go through?

𝟑𝟎 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Fuck. I ran all the way down to the last room, my heart was racing, I was paranoid, fuck you gabriella making me watch all those horror movies. Right now I wanted him to find me, I felt safe with him, besides when we were fucking.

𝐈𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Shit, I opened the door, the room was a young girls room, it was pink but dirty from dust, there was a doll on the bed. What's the story behind this room?

No time, I have to hide. There was no places to hide, if I hid behind the door, I could run out when he comes in.

I went behind the door, holding my breath, controlling it, if I see one spider I'm running. I could hear footfalls hitting the hallway, doors slamming shut and opening, one more door...

Last door.

"I know your in here Valentina" the voice haunted me, my pulse quickened, my stomach was knitting in ways I didn't think were possible.

His body entered the room, he body was broad, muscled, and so fucking big.

Once he got to the bed, I went for it, running out of the room, "Valentina" he chuckled nodding his head, I felt his body running after me, god catch me please.