21

21
"Quinn Collin please rise for your sentencing." I stand and so does he. I look the killed in the eyes.
"Quinn Collins. you are sentenced to death by firing squad. It will take placetonight at sun set." he sits down.
I sentence max, steven and Daniel to death by firing squad as well. There's will take place before Collin. I want all this to end with him.
"Veronica Logan please rise for sentencing." she flinched at the sound of her full name.
"It's Ronny." I say to my uncle.
She looks at me with kind eyes and her usually smirk.
"Ronny, I can not over the look why you have done even if we are friends. But I will grate you your wish. At noon today, you will be executed in what ever way you seem fit."
"I all I need is some dynamite. Thank you, your, presidency."
I nod my head in her direction.
"Casey Collin please rise for sentencing." Casey rises with out taking his eyes off me. I take my moms advise. I turn out everything. Even my own heart and mind. They can fight it out but only one will win.
"Casey. I'm not going to kill you." I hear myself say. Heart is winning.
Hope shines in his eyes.
"you forgive me." I shake my head.
"I can only forgive when I am ready to forget. And no one forgets war." his smile fades but his eyes stay locked.
"Casey Collins is sentenced to banishment." I shout.
"unchain him. Bring him to the edge of the state, and let him go. But make sure he never comes back here." I tell his guards.
They unchain him but he is too fast for them. He runs up to me. Stares at me from across the table. "I can't just forget you." he says through tears.
"you better hope I learn to forget you. Because everyday I think of you is a day I wish you were dead." his guards try to pull him away but I wave them off. "then why don't you kill me? I deserve it!" he says. "if killing me is what it takes for you to forgive me then kill me! I'll do anything for you to forgive me."
"i cant kill you. I could never live with my self. But i cant stand looking at you. All I see are the people you killed." he is finally pulled away. He fights and screams at me through his tears begging for my forgiveness, telling me he loves me.