Chapter 1

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

S

he was considered the ugliest slave in
the palace, she wasn't unique nor special as the other slave or concubines, she was what they consider, a normal one, nothing special, accept one thing.

The girl may be not as unique and beautiful as the others, but she wield something that no one can.

She can use what they have called. Reverse curse techniques.

She was unique in her own way. She doesn't compare herself to does beautiful girls, she know she can do something they can't do. Why would envy them? They can call her names and such, but she wouldn't care one bit.

As a slave, she was in order to heal soldiers and curse user, she lived on the palace of a well known Terror. 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖 the one and only king of all curses.

And if I tell, that they once knew each other. . .

They were friends almost to be together, just like birds, they love each other dearly, they would stroll on the market, buying stuff, they would hang out all the time, nothing can separate the two.

The king of all curses wasn't always the king of a curses, he was once a human, a sorcerer, the strongest sorcerer in the world. With great powers, abilities no one can match. . A man who desire to save the world.

It was all perfect, the two were inseparable, the two strongest, the two strongest sorcerer in the world.

Who's the slave? You may ask?

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙔𝙪𝙖

The support of the strongest, she was always good in medical, she knows lots of things such as, herbs, healing potions, anatomy of human and curse, reverse curse technique, and such.

She was always the one who was good at medical, she would always be with sukuna no matter what, she was the first women to ever master reverse technique, they were well respected, all the Villages loved them, as they were the hero of the world.

Two strongest.

Two duo.

Yua was a very beautiful women, yet simple, she had black hair with black eyes, pale skin and roses lips, a beautiful feature.

While Sukuna had long hair, and cherry hair, with crimson eyes and also fair skin, a tall and well built person.

He was rude, to some, he likes teasing Yua all the times, he adore fox and hate cats, he doesn't interact with many, as he doesn't like talking to strangers.