chapter 17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Overthinking

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

(A little spicy scene at the end😙)

Sukuna was sitting on his throne room, thinking deeply, he knew the consequences of not doing the vow, he would be dead if he didn't complete it.

He thought making her fall inlove  with him was easy, since she already did love him ever since the beginning, he thought after all of this, he would give her to kenjaku and that's it. Though in the process, he also fell in love.

Not that he would say it, but he did starting to have those stupid feelings every human calls love, He hates it, he believe that love makes someone weak, and it's true, because he felt himself getting weak around her, she was his weakness, and he knows that.

Everytime he see her face, those gorgeous eyes and hair, her personality. She was kind yet brave and bold. She could defend herself if she want to. Sukuna doesn't know anymore, many questions clouded his brain and it's starting to irritate him.

His brain wanted to just give her to the evil sorcerer but his heart wanted her to just stay at his side forever, this was a difficult decision, his brain and heart weren't agreeing with each other.

Dammit..fucking focus, if you don't give her up you'll die..but if I gave her up she will die.

It was a very very difficult for sukuna, for once he regretted taking the offer, he just wished he can go back in time and stop himself, he wished he could stop himself from falling into the woman's arms. When she's with him, everything stop, when her arms wrap around him, he feel like that's the only thing he wants.

Was it really hard to pick? He thought, he didn't want her dead but at the same time if he didn't, he was the one who would be dead.

Fuck this.

______

Yua continued training for a month, sukuna was there to guide her and that was enough, though she would get suspicious at kenjaku watching them everytime they train, she shrug it off.

It was the next morning, sukuna was already outside since they were having a meeting, she heard sorcerers were once again, attacking the curses and will once more try to defeat the king of curses.

Hardly they would won, they didn't knew there's another threat in their way.

Yua.

She practice for this, somehow, she sided the curses and not the sorcerer's, she still pity them, but she knew sukuna wouldn't argue and she would just obeyed him. After all. She was his wife.

She put on a dark purple dress that had lacing on the end, it was very see-threw but she wore another layer. The dress drops to the ground and she wore the red necklace sukuna gave her.

She put on a cloth, covering her mouth and nose, basically half of her face was covered, sukuna said this so that now one would see her bare face, plus. They wanted to keep their things secret.

She walk out of the room, ate breakfast and walk towards the meeting hall, she opened the door and everyone's eyes we're on her, she walk with high head and sat down next to sukuna.

Kenjaku rolled his eyes, the thing that's making her powerful was sukuna and the necklace around her, he thought.

There was a huge silence.

"War in about to begun. Now, who's going and who's not?" Sukuna look at all of them seriously, his glare was directly to their souls. None of them have a choice. If they say they're not going, They would get killed.

"Good, Now I expected them to have a new strategy since all of them got slaughtered way before" He grin, proud.

They all discuss the plan but all of them ended up arguing, sukuna was looking at all of them, amused they dared to fight in front of him. Kenjaku was just ignoring the fight and continued drinking his sake. " We could circle them " Yua stated, everyone went silent as the grave and one by one sat down.

"We would have a small amount of curses in the middle, so they would think that's our full on army, sukuna and kenjaku will also be there, so it wouldn't be suspicious. Axel can lead the second army. And I'll lead the third army." Yua stated, moving some few small figures on the large map.

"And why would a woman lead mhm?" One curse user asked, looking at her. She look at him intensely before speaking. "Because I can. Now, I think it's a good plan to surround them"

___

"Yua.." Sukuna called her, she hum and walk closer to him, she sat down on his lap, she figured he like it when she does that. "Are you sure your going. I'm not underestimating your power my love." He gently caressed her cheek, before pulling her into a soft kiss. Both of their tongue fighting, dancing, sukuna wrap his four hands around her.

They broke apart and yua smiled, putting her hand on his cheeks.

"I would stay close in your sight I promise" She responded.

_____

Gasping for air, sukuna doesn't seem like he was going to stop. Her mind going blank in the moment as sukuna go faster, she didn't knew how sukuna aren't tired yet.

He lifted her up and sat her down at his lap. Damn that view.

"Are you tired" Sukuna slowly put one finger in her mouth forcefully..she nod, she was tired and already came multiple times though sukuna wasn't tired yet.

"Mhmm..i think we keep going-"he joke. she didn't take that joke lightly and push him gently, he laugh seeing how tired she was, he gave her one last kiss before setting her down on the bed.

____

(WE ARE VERY NEAR AT JUJUTSU KAISEN ORIGINAL TIMELINE I PROMISE, MAYBE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND WE WILL SEE OUR DADDY GO/JO 😭)