chapter 2

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ.

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

She was happy that she has to see sukuna again, although scared, she don't know if he remember her, and if he did, he would probably get rid of her

The door open, she could hear and feel his curse energy enter the room, she lower her head, in order not to be notice.
"Stand up, and bow down to the king" the curse shout, they all stand up and bow down as sukuna sat on a chair, she didn't dare to look at him, he was probably a mess.

"Line up!" They all form a two line, men and women, she was in the third row, she lower her head more, she was both scared and excited, she was hoping he would notice her. . .

The first women was push in the middle, she yelp, she was around 30 sukuna didn't care, her head exploded in many pieces, the curse took the women body and trow it on the side, the curse push a men on the ground, forcing him to kneel down, and beg for mercy.

Sukuna didn't care, he slash him into many pieces, the second women was push on the ground, it was an elderly women, she was push on the ground, she can't bear the sight of it.

"Wait-" she whisper, she instantly regret it, she could feel everyone's eyes on her, she cover her face, embarrassed and scared. Now she draw intention.

"You have some nerves to speak when I didn't order you?" Sukuna gritted his teeth, he was was annoyed someone dare to speak when not order to.

The curse pick up the older women, they replace her instead. She was shock. She look up to him, meeting his red and cold eyes. "Your not a human. . . Your a curse. ." He smirk and stand up, he crouch down and tried to look at her face.

"Show me your face" He had a hint of suspicion. . . could she really be the girl? The girl he waited in decades? She didn't look up, sukuna look at her weirdly, he grab her chin, making she forcefully look at him, her hair was covering her face, he tuck her hair behind her ears, allowing him to see her face clearly. . .

He was stunned, but didn't show expression. He knew it. She was yua.

"So your really her huh?" He chuckle, not believing he actually met her again, he grab her hand making her stand up, she thought, so he remember her, at least he did.

He ordered everyone to leave the room, as everyone did, they were the only person there. "How long have you been here?" He ask, she only reach his shoulder, she was quite tall as now that she was a curse.

"100 years.." She whisper, he gently caress her cheek. "There will be a competition, joined it. You'll see the price once you win" he said, he sneak his hand on her waist, walking out of the prison, they walk and walk, the prison was a long way into the main hall, they continue walking until they reach a hallway full of doors, sukuna open one that's the biggest door in all, they went in, it was a bedroom, with luxury items and bed

With fine and highly detailed walls, a king size bed and a huge balcony.

"Things change over the past 200 years that you were gone, I vowed to you before. And I can't seem to full fill it." He said as the walk to the balcony, she was ready for this moment, her happiness drop instantly, but she won't show it.

"And...may I ask why?" She mumble. "I can't see myself stay with one women. I have many in the palace, but they're only there for my satisfaction" His voice was flat, like its normal.

Intruth, he couldn't make her for him, he waited for her for something else. . . And that isn't because he want her to be his woman, but something more.

Over the years, he had lost those feelings quickly, he doesn't hate her or anything, he just doesn't care about her anymore. "The why did you promise me?. . . " Her voice was trembling like she was about to cry, but she held no expression. "Promises can be broken sometimes."

He walk down the balcony and took a glass of sake "No. . . It wasn't a promise. . . " he look at her confused "You vowed to me. That means deeper than promises. ."

He stayed silent for a good minute, then he spoke. "There's a competition, I will allow you to join, you can stop being a slave and be my concubine, or even higher, whoever wins the match will be granted by a me." She doesn't say anything, she just stood at the balcony, staring at ground.

Then she spoke. "I don't want to compete" She murmured "You don't have a choice." He replied back, soldiers came in and took her hand, forcefully making her out of the room.

"There's many vacant room in the palace, find her one that she belong" With that, the guards took her, she didn't expect this, it was more worst than she imagined, it was better if he didn't recognize her. But hearing that he lost his feelings towards her was more worst.

They took her to another hallway full of doors, they unlock one and throw her inside, the room was smaller than the other one, it was still a luxurious room, a bathing area and small balcony.

Someone open the door, it was the old women she had help, the old women smile and help her got up "Are you okay dear? I must thank you for saving my life" She help her got up.

"What's your name dear?" The old women ask. "My name is Nariko Yua. ." She mumble, the old women smile "I'm Sora, I'll be your personal maid. . . Let's get you cleaned up" Yua nod, the maid went to the dresser and search for something to wear.

"Your invited to the dinner, so we must get you something nice to wear" They picked a red kimono, with a matching hair piece. "This will make your beautiful feature pop up more. . ." The old lady smile, She cleaned herself first with water, she had her own personal bathing area. Although it was small, it was good enough for her.

She put on the kimono, Sora help her with the hair piece, along with the kimono, he hair was styled in a bun, with strands of her hair on front, the old lady put a little makeup on her, with that she was done.

The guards open the door and escort her to the dinning room, there was a long table on the center, with many women who has unique hair and beauty, they was sat on the last chair.

All their head were down, no whispering or gossiping. The door open, sukuna enter the large dinning room, all of them stand up and bow down, sukuna sat down on his chair.

"You may sit" All of them sat down, no words no anything. "The competition will start Tomorrow, you will have many quest and doing. This competition require beauty and brain. Only 20 of you are selected. The price you will see on the end" With that, sukuna start eating, and all of the concubine too.

Yua notice how sukuna's meal was different from them, while all of them had simple meal, sukuna had. . . A special kind of meat. . .

Her eyes went wide and look down at her food, sukuna was eating a hand. . . A human hand. . . She was disgusted and terrified. She thought, who's hand was that, and why is he eating humans, her stomach hurts just hearing the sound of flesh. She took the water and drink it all up.

She continue eating, nothing was much to do. Finally, the awkward dinner was done, they were all dismissed.

"Yua." She stop on her walk. "I expect you to join. You don't have a choice." She  ignore it and continue walking, the guard was about to take their swords but sukuna dismissed them.

She continue walking back to her chamber, Sora was waiting there. The old women smile and start to take off the hair piece one by one.

"Sora-san.. Will you help me prepare tommorow event?.." The old women nod, she took a long bath before going to her bed..