Chapter 19

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

So many lies hidden in promises

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Many days had passed. It was now winter. She had gotten a new life, though with the help of someone. Axel, he was the one who find her strolling on the village one night. He pity the queen and decided to help her in any way he can.

"My queen" Axel bow down seeing Yua on her room as usual, knitting. "Oh please, I'm no longer a queen not that I've been" She smiled, Axel did not take her smile. He knew behind those were million's of questions needed to be answered by the one and only sukuna.

"You are still my queen..i will not change my words or what I see you" Axel was a very faithful soldier to sukuna. But he broke his contract by helping yua, she knew she was putting him in danger so she already had a plan to escape him without him noticing.

"Any news?" She look at him, he didn't say anything before the door open, she was expecting for the worst but a woman, a fairly beautiful woman who had back hair as same as her but only mid-length, there was another one- rather a small child looking like Axel and the woman.

"My queen..this is my child, his name is Okada, and this is my wife kana.." The woman named kana was a bit hesitate to approach her but her child rush to yua and climb on the bed, looking at her with a smile.

The woman now down. "I'm very pleased to meet you. Yua-sama.." She greet, worried she might do something to her son. But yua smiled and caress the child's cheeks. "Well..he got his father's look" all of them chuckle. The boy face was pure innocence and love in his, the child was looking at her in an awe of her dress, the gems that hung on her dress. The boy's eyes we're however stuck on her necklace.

She stopped smiling, now that axel's family will be staying here, she will in danger all of them, so she choose to leave earlier than she planned.

All of them were preparing dinner while yua and Okada talk, he was a nosy kid who likes to blabber all things he knows. "-and then! Mama and papa got married!" Yua smiled and clapped her hands. "That's a great story okada-san..oh- I think dinner is ready" All of them sat down at chairs.

"I'm sorry this is all we have yua-sama.." Kana gave her a plate. "Oh- not at all, I'm not very picky in foods, and I owe it all to you for letting me stay" She smiled, all of them started eating.

As usual, Okada was blabbering stuff, kana had to sent him a glare before he continue eating.

____

The next day, Yua woke up early and leave a note on the table, she was not letting the family in danger, she guess Kenjaku was still looking for her. For him... She dont know.

She jump out of the window and leave the village, She already thought about going deep in the forest and not in the villages, she ran and ran, Until she got into the middle of the forest, there she started walking. It was an old forest, looking creepy at it is, she can spot some few birds here and there, butterflies and such.

The pain was still in her heart. Being played was no joke, she never wanted to experience that ever again, she wants true love and she should have known sukuna can't give her that. There were times when she regretted all of it, she just wanted to erase her memory with sukuna.

Thoughts and thoughts flooded her mind, questions after questions, but none she had answer's.

She walked not stop until she reach a small opening, she can sense any human or curses nearby, and she guess she was far enough from the village. She  climb on a tree, just to be safe, she would watch her surrounding first before she decides if she's going to live here.

The sun was rising, she spot nothing in the area. So she hop down and decided to explore it, she continued walking around, not far from the opening, was a spring, a small spring of water, then she continued walking around until the sun was fully risen.

She walk back. There was huge water fall on the other side, but it would take a long walk, and there was things there, she guess people use that for fishing. People don't go to deep into the forest, scared they will come across something.

She wasn't worried. There was a sign where she came from, villagers blocked it. She guess curses were walking freely there, the curses won't go near her, not that they would dare to.

She change into a white dress that's comfortable, she don't wanto wear red dresses, plus. It came from sukuna so they would track her down. She burned the red dress that she wore on   er stay.

She wore a white cloaked decided to stay here for..how long she can hold off.

_______
Few days later, she managed to lived a good life, none had disturbed her peace, on days she read books, from the villagers she traded with. On nights she cry herself to sleep.

She walked to the large water fall, not bothering if her dress was soaked in water, she took a glass like container and scoop a small portion of water, just in time. Fisher men spotted her, all of them were shocked seeing a woman in white, her head hung low and covered, none of them decided to speak not more.

all of them can feel her power, all of them new it  was nothing ordinary, she walk pit of the water fall, her dress clung onto her body, she walk into the prohibited area where she lived. And just like that. The Fisher men started running back into the village.

( */YAWN. YALL. I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO BUT Luckily I finished this one, it's a boring chapter but at least it's complete, were very very closeeeeeee at the original timeline)