Chapter 9

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Confused.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

She slowly wake up, feeling someone hugging her, she flinch when she saw the  pink haired curse hugging her, his head was in the crook of her neck, his lips touching her skin, his arm wrap around her waist..

Both of them lay down on a field filled with flowers, as sukuna hug her, smilling like a fool. "Really? What I'm I? Your pillow?" Yua said sarcastically, he laugh and break the hug, giving her space

"Well, kind off" He chuckle and shake his head, Looking up into the sky "You know I like the sky" sukuna mumble, she softly turned to him smilling "Same do I"

"Are you going with that women again?" She says, annoyed, he's always been bringing women into her pub, she was the owner of it and surely, she could hear the noises they were making. "Oh- yes yes, why? Do you envy her because she gets to be in bed with me?" Sukuna smirk.

She scoff and shakes her head "No, that's surely disgusting, and that is so unlikely me, I would never do that"

"You never know maybe one day youll be in bed with me..-" She glare at him "-Hugging"

She gulp, she wanted to know how he got in, first, and why is he there, she tried moving but sukuna's grip on her, he slowly woke up, moving so they have a distance with each other. "Morning" he said, yawning.

"W-what.. Are you doing here-?" She asked, nervously "Just call me by my name sure will do, we're in bound together after all" sukuna says, his hand was on her waist, he grip harder making her look away.

"Ah.. Right...how DI-" "This is my temple, every inch of this is mine." He says seriously, she just nod and looks round "well..the sun doesn't fully rise yet.." She mumble Looking at the window, well she tried to but can't since sukuna's arm was around her.

Sukuna didn't say anything, he look at her seeing that she was trying to pull the cover, his other two arms pulled it, covering the two of them. He pulled her closer to his, embracing her again.

"It's cold" He mumble. She hesitate to hug him back, surely he would be mad, so she didn't, though, sukuna's one arm grab hers and wrap it around him.

"Don't be shy I don't bite.."

'I know, you don't bite but you eat women'

She thought, she burried her face on his chest, it was truly cold, she left the window slightly open, so wind can came through that night, now she regretted it.

"Why didn't you come to dinner last night?" Sukuna asked, Looking down at her. "I fall asleep early" she said softly, He nod and look to the window again. "Im going to meet kenjaku again, we have something to talk to, if you like, you can come." She didn't hesitate to nod her head.

___

"Sit down" He ordered, all the curses user, same with yua sat down, she was next to him, she don't know why, but she was handed a paper, she was only there to accompany sukuna, not be apart of any of their business, She carefully scan the papers. "I have a question, how can we steal the artifact if we don't know where it is? Nor have we had any clue?" One man asked.

"We have, I sent my men to search where  the prison realm is located, they had find some clues, but, it's under ground filled with many sorcerers, it wouldn't be a problem getting in..what's the real problem is holding the prison, and getting out." Kenjaku said seriously, it seems.

'Prison realm..its located under ground, a barrier is placed over it, it's hard to hold it because of the ancient barrier whom the creator of the prison realm put, in order not to be in the hands of curses, against Ryomen sukuna.'

She thought, They were talking about the prison realm, as it says, no curses or curse user can hold it, it was only a myth they don't know.

No one knew about the prison realm except the creator of it, it's on the hands of sorcerer's protected by them.

"What do you mean it's hard to hold?" Sukuna asked kenjaku, placing back the paper he was holding "Well, that's what I'm still learning.."

"Because there's an ancient barrier protecting the artifact, though it's more like a spell that the creator made so that it wouldn't get in the hands of wrong person" Yua said softly, sukuna raise an eye brow at her "have you been reading?" Sukuna asked her.

"Yes, but I just know it has protection, thats why, It's easy to get in but it's hard to get out and take it"

_____

"How'd you know about the prison realm?" Sukuna asked looking at her, it was already midnight the meeting end, They are now on the carriage on their way back to the temple.

"I've read about it, and heard it of course"
She softly said, she was tired since she keep explaining it everyone over and over again. "You seem tired" sukuna glance at her, she nod and smile "a little" Sukuna gently pull her head and put it on his shoulder. "Rest" He ordered, she didn't ask questions but did as what she was told to.

The ride home was quiet, Yua was sleeping soundly and sukuna stayed awake, looking at the small window.

It wasn't long after sukuna question his self, he doesn't even know what his doing, he love the woman before, but now, he doesn't know, it's like his playing with her, but at the same time not, he was confused by his own feelings.

As cliche as it sound, he doesn't know what to feel with Yua, true he was still amaze by her beauty, but that doesn't mean he cares or has any feelings for her..he was confused.

Is he catching does stupid feelings like before? He ask himself that many times, falling inlove was not in his mind and will never been, he always think that falling in love shows your weakness and that your stupid.

He can do things his own, he doesn't need a partner, that's what he believes in.

Woman was for pleasure, that's what woman in his eyes are, but seeing her sleeping face makes him think otherwise, not in any words he can describe what his feelings for her.

But he knew what he can do.

(End of chapter nine! Lmao- I rewrite this because I accidentally deleted it lmao- HAHAHHAHAHA)