Chapter 6

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ᴡɪɴ.

I win.

┈┈┈┈┈╌╌┈

┈┈┈┈

Who won? Me.

Two days after the final quest, she was the one who won. Now she sat at a room only for her, it was already winter, the snow was falling, and cold wind.

It was today sukuna will announce what is the prize for all the hard work she'd have done.

The door creek open, she open her eyes and saw sukuna walking towards her, she stood up and bow down. "You've made to the top." Sukuna chuckled, he sat down on a chair grinning. "Now it's the time right?"

"Let me explain what really happened...Yes about the promise, it's nothing like that, I was a fool for making a vow to you, and I the king of all curses guarantee you that I will do so as what I said. I know your the one who's going to win in all of them. You are above all of them."

She was confused, so the game was all for nothing, it was just a foreplay? She thought, if he knew she was going to win then..

"What do you mean by that?" She mumble softly, sukuna lean closer to her, putting his one hand on her cheeks "That means what I said before will come true dear...Your my women now."

__

"Sora-san..how did this even happen!-" she sat on the bed, still not believing anything, it was as if she was dreaming, she was both happy and excited.

Though it was too suspicious, sukuna doesn't care about this things, she was sure of it, There was something wrong and she knows it. She will wait and see what it is..

"Sora-san, your going to help me right?" She smile nervously, the old women nod and brush her hair, slowly and carefully.."Of course my dear yua.." The old women smiled.

"He said I'm his women- there's no wedding or such things but-!..so me and sukuna are basically together?" She asked the old women, Sora just nod her head, she don't know why yua was so excited to be married to a monster, she was concerned but happy that the girl is happy.

"Ah! My dear yua, it's late, you should sleep now." Yua nod her head and lay down on the bed, Sora smile and tucked her in, she blow all the candles on the room and head out.

She smile and head to sleep, it was pitch black on the room, the only light was the moon, on the other hand, Ryomen sukuna sitting on the balcony, drinking.

"Did I just made my biggest mistake? Nah fucked I care" he pause for a moment before laughing like crazy, he put the glass of sake down on the table smilling.

"Fuck I care.."

__

The next day, there was a food waiting for her and a dress.

She stood up and wince when her feet touch the cold ground, she grab a slipper and wore it.

She wore the dress and open the door, she decided she will eat breakfast on the garden, she grab the tray and head to the garden, she found a nice spot and sat down

"Isn't that the women master choose?.." She heard a voice, she look and saw that there was many women and maids in the garden, it seems like she weren't alone.

"Yes..shes not anything pretty.." Another women mumble, she ignore them and continue eating until she was done, she picked the tray and head to the kitchen to put the tray back.

"My lady?" She turned to see a maid, the maid bow down and take the tray on her hand, she smiled and said thank you. "Oh. My lady, master wishes to see you"

She nod, she started walking to the throne room, in which she found easily, she bow down.

"That's her?.." She heard a voice, she look up to see a women next to sukuna, she looked like someone who's in a high rank, as she was full of gold and gems, sukuna nod and mention her to come closer.

She did as what she was told and walk closer, the women hold her hand, closing her eyes, yua didn't know what was going on and so she picked to be silent as possible and not make anything that would make attention.

The women opened her eyes and let go of her hand, the women leaned next to sukuna and whispered something to sukuna...

"Ah fuck do I really have to do that?" Sukuna asked the women, in which the women nod,sukuna sigh and look everywhere but not her, she got confused as what was going on.

"Oh well" he sigh and stand up, walking out of the room. "What did you whisper to sukuna?" The women glare at her "My dear, such a formal thing to call my master by his name. Do not repeat that if you don't want your tounge cut out"

With that the women walk out leaving yua confused..

___

"My lady.. Your requested at master's chamber" a maid knocked on the door, she sigh and nod before walking towards sukuna's chamber.

The walk was only a minute away, she knocked on the door three times before it open. "My king? I heard you requested my presence" She bow down, not Looking at him directly.

"Indeed, let me ask you a question yua. Is there anything you desire?" An odd one, she thought, she think for a minute. "Nothing in my mind right now my king" She gently said, sukuna smirk and took a drink.

"Nothing?- hmm.." She nod, she can't think of anything, well there's one thing, and she don't even think it will come true, as it was said right in front of her face. "Ah right, I remember.."

"Tommorow, you'll come with me, we're going to another place" Sukuna sat down on the bed. "Where?" She step a little closer, sukuna eyed on her, she muttered a sorry and went back to her original position .

"Somewhere"