Chapter 30

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆"
. . .

Yua sighed, looking at the three first-years infront of her, gojo and he has to leave for a couple weeks because of an urgent mission over seas, she doesn't trust the higher ups, they always put the first-years in dangerous mission, she doesn't know why but she does knew it has to do something with Yuji.

"Are you sure you three will be fine?" She cross her arms, she can't help but worried a little. "Don't worry yua-san, I'll make sure these two won't do anything stupid that could lead them to danger" Megumi said, mirroring yua's position.

"Still..." She mumble, she think for a moment before she takes out the jewelry that's on her neck, the same necklace sukuna gave her long ago, she took yuji's hand and place the necklace on his palm.

"At least I'll know your safe if you have this." Yuji gave her an assuring smile and nodded his head. She got inside the car, next to gojo. "Someone's emotional" gojo joked, looking at her, she sighed and rolled her eyes─

The drive to the airport was silent, she was glad though that gojo didn't bother her much.

They both got into a plane, gojo help her with the suitcase.

They both sat down on their seats, thankfully, she was on the window side and gojo was beside her, she stared outside, not paying attention to the flight attendant who's speaking. She just hoped her students will be okay and won't be taking any dangerous mission.

..

..

..

..

..

..

She found herself in sukuna's domain again, as usual sukuna was hugging her from behind.

None of them were speaking to each other, she was just lost it thoughts, sukuna on the other hand, wanted to ask questions but he figured out to ask later.

She really wished that her students are safe, she grown fond of them, she promise herself that she wound not get attached to anyone, she feared of them dying like everyone else. She's like a walking bomb, everyone who's been with her died.

She doesn't want that, though did she had a choice? No, the moment she and sukuna got together was also the moment her free will was taken from her, For a whole year, sukuna didn't let her out, did she had a choice? No, she does not. After sukuna died, she was hunted by many sorcerers, including kenjaku. Every family she had was killed by that evil sorcerer, she was force to stay alone for many years.

And now, sukuna was alive again, which bring her more trouble, she know sukuna has a plan of his own to get out of Yuji's body, to move around freely again, she just need to know what it is, however, sukuna was not an easy person to trick, he was very smart, smarter than her. In fact you could never trick sukuna, who knows what going on his mind.

His a person who keep his plan to himself only, and by that, he wont tell her anything now that she was with the sorcerer's.

"You know you've been staring at nothing for about 30 minutes" She snap out of her thoughts and glance at him, she was stressed as hell. So many things were going on her mind, yuji's safety, sukuna and his plan, nobara and Megumi, the hot iron she left on, hoping nobara saw her text and turn it off, her taxes, the higher ups, yuji's execution- "If this is about the brat and his classmates then don't bother of it. They're not doing anything dangerous"

Sukuna could tell she was stressed about that. "Good, because if they did I swear I'll turn this plane-" "-Relax, I'll let you know when they did something dumb." He lean back, caressing her stomach with his finger, yua was somehow relaxed and adjust herself comfortably on his. "Stop moving" he place his hand on her hips, stopping her from moving. "Why? It's not my fault your sitting on a pile of bones" she glared back at him.