chapter 18

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Revealed?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Getting ready for war wasn't that easy, she thought, She wore a black tunic that suits her with a sword and daggers on her belt and hidden in her knees.

"I much prefer seeing you in dresses" Sukuna laying on the bed watching her change, she notice he like to, and she had gotten used to him. Not like they haven't seen each other's naked body.

"Quite yes, but I wouldn't bother wearing dress in a war, I would trip" She chuckle, tying her hair up.

Both of them exited the temple with a large army, the battle field was in larger open area, the sky was dark and eerie as if it knew what will happen. Sukuna and some few curse user and Soldiers was on the center while Yua and the other lead guard waited for the sorcerer so they can box them in.

That's it. She could feel the feet thumping on the ground, she could feel breathing against the wind and the anger and sorrow those people felt as they walk to their doomed.

There was so many of them, 8,000 sorcerers are going to fight sukuna, to seal him and to never be in danger ever again. All the sorcerers stop walking and stand down, readying their swords, Just for a few distance was yua.

"You know when the worst came Kenjaku" Sukuna didn't even looked at him, he also didn't say anything but understood what sukuna meant. If the worst happen Kenjaku can have yua.

After some time, sukuna begin the war by killing 10 to 15 sorcerer, everyone started attacking and running towards them, sukuna easily killed everyone in his path and can see yua waiting patiently for his command. Sukuna grin and nod.

After seeing this, Yua made a large wall with vines, Sorcerers stop to look and curse at themselves, sukuna was a dirty person, he always have something on his sleeves.

Yua started to lead threw, Pulling out her sword and slicing everyone her path, with the help of the vines, they were easily winning, she spot Kenjaku with sukuna, they seemed to be not bother by the war.

She stop and let the vines protect her, there was bits of words she can only hear..

Now!...have..

Foolish...sacrifice...Idiot..

Love?...No...No time!...

Because you!...

Look!....her... Isn't?....

Kenjaku seem to be laughing at sukuna. They were talking about something she didn't know. She kick someone causing their knee to break, she run towards them. Eyeing on both of them.

"Next week will all be done. Make your decision right now, you know what will happen" Kenjaku said yet again, looking at the puzzle woman who's looking at both of them. "First time to say this, but its a hard decision." Sukuna said, he seem lost in his own world.

"Well then you." Kenjaku look at yua with a grin before grabbing her arms and taking her away from sukuna who didn't even bother looking at her. He just continueed fighting.

"What- what's happening!?" Yua shout at the sorcerer before yanking her arms off of her. She look at him irritated. "If you think sukuna cares for you. Then your wrong, his only using you for me and now is not the time to play around. So now let's get out of this war because this is not in my plan-" he grab her hands again try to clear their path.

"Dammit-!" She cursed and Cut kenjaku's hand with her daggers, he looked at her in disbelief, oh how he would take her down right there. He was going to take her again but she teleported right away.

She teleported far away from him so she could bare time, She look everywhere for sukuna, she needed explanation of what Kenjaku had just said. Yua looked everywhere, finally she could sense his curse energy before teleporting in front of him. Giving him a glare. "What is this. What does this all mean?!" She confronted, looking at his crimson eyes that seemed too dull and dim.

"To put it in a simple way, You are toyed by whom? Me, Kenjaku and I hd a binding vow that-" A sorcerer attack him, but before it could land an attack, it was already into pieces on the ground.

"I get to give him a woman whom needs to be filled with mixed feelings, And the perfect thing came up, I found your have been working to me so I decided to set up my little games." Sukuna said bluntly, as if nothing happened between them, His tone was normal, no emotions, which stab her so deep it reached her soul.

"..So all of this.. Is planned?" Her voice crack, looking at him with tearful eyes, Sukuna wasn't fazed at all, he wasn't speaking and was just looking at her with cold eyes. "Yes.." He shrug, killing one sorcerer.

"..Fuck.." She whispered, looking at the ground as tears fall down her face, the betrayal she felt, making it worse when sukuna doesn't seem bothered by any of this. She felt weak at the moment, she felt like passing out.

The tears she had blurred her vision, she wanted to get out, she wanted to go out of this endless screaming into something quiet. She look at sukuna, The things she wanted to say to him was horrible but she knew it was pointless to ask him questions.

She trusted him again, she gave him her trust. And now he broke it all again, her head was spinning, too confusing.

She didn't say anything. Neither did he. She turned to walk away, betrayed and anger. Two things mixing inside her.

Sukuna raise his hand about to slice her into pieces..

..

..

..

He slowly put it down and just watch her walk away..

______

She didn't go to the palace after that. She never want to see him again, She just continued to walk none stop, as where her feet takes her, she follows, many times she ask herself why she did trust him before, but not one answer came in her head, all she knew was that she love him but he will never be.

(ABHAHAHAHAHA SHIT PLOT TWIST I KNOW🤣 BUT WE ALL KNOW SUKUNA WOULD ACT LIKE THAT WAY! AND SEE THE THING I DID ON THE END? YES IT'S KCF SATORU AND SUGURU- INSPIRED EXCEPT THEY ARE IN THE BATTLE FIELD
I've already plan this in the beginning, In Suguru and satoru's story, Suguru was the one who left, but in mine yua was the one who left without a word Or any questions unlike satoru who asked Suguru a question- I think he did I don't know- anyways that's all! Hope you like the story:)