Chapter 21

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

The Wrath.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Strolling down the forest, with Yukio on her hand, Misato trusted her enough to grab fresh water on the water spring, Yukio was resting his head on her shoulder, the calm atmosphere and the birds chirping was making the child sleepy.

She could hear movements around her, causing her to halt and sighed.

Kenjaku already found her.

"One more step and I'll bash your skulls" Her voice was noticeable, the anger dropping. Man after man surround her, clearly she could smell kenjaku's curse energy far..

Misato!..

She tried running but she was surrounded, more less she has a kid on her arms, it was making her more annoyed, with seconds she all the sorcerer's were impaled with the poisonous vine.

She quickly ran through the thick forest, there was so many thoughts on her head, Misato was in the village and she could sense kenjaku is there too.

A girl walk around the corner causing her to stop, the girl wore a red dress and bold make up.. Mira.

The concubine had been longing to kill yua ever since she came inside the palace, she stole her position, and bewitched the king.

"Let's dance?" Mira had a grin on her face, finally. She thought, she could now kill the woman she loathed.

Not even a second, her neck was already snap. Yua had become more powerful during these years. She was almost at sukuna's level.

Warning ⚠

When she was closed, she could see fire and the village burning, she clench her fist and walk calmy but fuming inside, She could see the most evil man after sukuna, he was smiling, on his right was a half body, on legs and the top was missing, it slowly fall to the ground..

"M-misato.." Her one hand was on her mouth, tears started to fill her eyes, but none were dropping. One man and a woman was still alive, they ran towards yua, trying to take her hand.

"Yua-san! Let's go! T-this man is evil!" The man's voice was trembling, she knew that man.. That was misato's brother, he was lucky he survived with his wife.

She will avenge. She can can feel her hole body shaking, she hand Yukio to them. "Run.." She whisper, the man was hesitant but nod nonetheless, kenjaku tried slashing the man and the woman but the vines didn't let him arm them.

"You bastard.." She gritted her teeth and glare at him, kenjaku didn't say anything, he throw something on the ground.. She realized it was misato...head

She drop down, hands shaking..

"My men decided to play with him first before ending his miserable life. Ain't that fun?" He said sarcastically, laughing.

She close her eyes, letting the teas she held fall down, the gruesome scene in front of her was enough to take her on edge, She still could see blood dripping from it.

"Misato.. I'm sorry... Please know Yukio is in safe hands..i promise.." She manage to speak, kenjaku was laughing, finding it funny how the woman in front of her is so called sukuna's queen.

She stopped crying and look at kenjaku, the anger in her eyes was making kenjaku laughed even more, he wants to see her full power. Who knows.. Maybe he can have her as a new vessel.

Her breathing was heavy, kenjaku stopped laughing and look at her, waiting for her true power to be released.

A very painful scream escape her mouth, screams she had been holding, screams she had ever since that day, she shed so many tears, she had none left, she witnessed so much death around her, so many things happen, the only family she had was gone. And just like she promise. She will avenge Misato's death and all the people that have been killed by the evil man in front of her.

Vine started attacking kenjaku, he dodge it with difficulty, he was confused on how he can't feel it coming, as if there no curses energy behind the vines that's attacking him, they were fast, it's like they have their own brains.

"You bastard. I'll make sure you meet sukuna." She said between her breathing, the vines keep attacking kenjaku, left and right, up and down, he was surrounded. Sukuna had reminded him that even one single touch of the vine and his already a dead man.

"Oh. That's intresting" sukuna had told kenjaku about the necklace, when kenjaku gave it to sukuna, he felt no power inside Or outside the necklace.

"It seems like the gem adopted to her quickly, even if she didn't wear it, she still could use it's power, and those vines are poisonous too" Sukuna admitted that she did became more powerful that he thought.

"My wife techniques are quite dangerous, even if poison doesn't affect me, I could still smell the strong scent of it" sukuna chuckled, enjoying the sake he was drinking.

Kenjaku put the glass of sake down, looking at sukuna as he was lost in his world...

"My wife?.." Kenjaku think to his self.

So if he let a single vine touch his skin, it would end him instantly, he jump making a good distance between her and him, he looked up, about to say something but cut off by vines attacking him again.

Yua was throwing daggers at him as he tries to attack her, but nothing was opened, he was attacked left and right, up and down.

"So─" she didn't let him speak as the vines attack him faster. He was getting more and more irritated, he thought he was going to have the upper arm but oh how wrong he was, he can't even speak, worst he can feel the vine so he have to wip his head back and forth.

"Will you let me speak for goodness sake!" Kenjaku shout, slicing the vines that's on his way. "No." Before blasting him away into the forest.

"I'm tired..i-.. I've lost everyone.."