Chapter 26

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚"

. . .

The Kyoto sister event will take place soon, Megumi and nobara were training with the 2nd year, meanwhile, yua was still grieving for yuji's death.

"Yo. Your still here?" Gojo walk inside the room, sitting down next to yua who doesn't even bother if he just walked in her room. "I've been meaning to ask you this, what was sukuna before?" Gojo cross his arms, looking over at yua.

"Cruel, manipulative, a dumbass, brutal, have no mercy, a rap@st and the list go on" She mumble, her head hung low, her hair covering her face in so her face was hidden. "Mhm, well what is he when both of you were together?"

"Its complicated to say, we both knew each other even when we were humans, we both got together when we were a curse, he was very protective and wouldn't let me outside the palace. I thought it was so to protect me, well it is but it's all part of the ritual they have to make" Gojo raise one eyebrow, he look at her curiously before asking another question.

"Ritual?" He repeated. "Sukuna and a man I no longer wanna say his name. Had a binding vow, the man needed a woman who's deeply inlove with someone for power, the ritual is brutal. And coincidence, sukuna found me. And he knew I love him" She explained.

"Truly, love is the most twisted curse." Gojo had a small smile on his face, she doesn't know why but she chose to ignore it. "Are you just gonna sulk here forever?"

"No..Yuji's death doesn't seem to affect you" She said to gojo, he seem awfully calm about what happened, he either is hiding it, or he just doesn't care. "It affects me of course, but I wouldn't let it took too much of me. So come on, you have students to train with"

____

The next following days were like a blur. She did train Megumi and nobara, as same as maki, toge, and panda, while gojo was away, which is suspicious since he doesn't have any mission to begin with.

"You guys continue running faster, I'm just gonna sit here" She walk over the Bench and sat down, stretching.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Are you kidding me.

She look up, seeing sukuna was nowhere, it confused her first but not too long, a pair of hands wrap around her waist, she look to her right seeing sukuna's head at her shoulder.

"What the fuck.." She tried pushing him but somehow, her body is acting on its own, her body was melting at his touch, his hands playfully caressing her waist.

"I'm I not allowed to hug you?" She could see his smirk on his face, pissed off, she grab his hand and started digging her nails at his skin, deeper and deeper. "You also do that back then.." He whisper at her ear, she could feel his hot breath at her neck..