Chapter 3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ.

Death to death

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was early in the morning, the firstquest started, and it was simple, slaves and concubines have to make themselves beautiful

quest started, and it was simple, slaves and concubines have to make themselves beautiful..sukuna doesn't like too many accessories, and so, everyone take note to that.

Sora help her get dress, she comb her soft and long hair, carefully, and gentle.

"What would you like to add my lady?" Sora ask, yua told her that she want her hair to be up down. Sora also help her with her make up..she put a red tint on her lips to add colors.. And red powder on her cheeks..

"You look very beautiful.." Sora gasp..proud of what she did to Yua..

"I thank you sora-san.." She smile and walk outside where all concubines and slave sat..sukuna will personally look at each of them. She sat down..she was the only one wearing a bright color, where other slave and concubines wore a light color..

Each of them were called..she was next, she stood up and walk towards sukuna and bow down, before taking off the veil, revealing her cunning beauty..

Sukuna thought, no doubt, she was indeed beautiful, but not enough to make him fall for her again, He inspect her, the make up..the hair..the bright color..

"Tell me, why did you pick a bright color instead of light ones? Just like the others" sukuna ask, putting his chin on his palm.

"I believe that bright colors makes women's beauty show more..i choose red because it is a bright and bold color..too which I thought would be fitting for me.." She made an eyed contact with him, but quickly look away.

"Are you?.." He chuckled, she went back to her seat and waited, all the concubines were inspected by sukuna, she don't even know why sukuna host a competition, after all, she knew he find this all boring and waste of time.

He doesn't have time for women, sure at night and in bed, but this? Even when they were friends back then, he doesn't like talking to women, probably flirting here and there.

After the first quest, there was only 2 who got eliminated, the next competition was cooking, she was horrified when sukuna said they will be cooking human..all of them are. One girl got the head and pass out, she was eliminated.

She was greatful she had the leg, she was disgusted and try to focus cutting the leg, she tried imagining it was a pig but she can't ignore the fact that it was a human leg.

She messed up and cut her on finger, she hiss and look at him, she immediately heal it and start cutting the leg, they had one hour timing, so she tried to do it fast but also careful not to mess up.

She start boilling the chop leg and start putting some herbs and spices, she quicklyt pit it in a bowl and decorate it with more spices, she knew sukuna like chilli and hot stuff (Like himself)

She still have 20 minutes, she thought, It would be fitting to make a drink, she quickly stand up and walk towards the garden, all of them watching her except for the concubines who were still cooking.

Sukuna turn his gaze on her, walking fast to the garden and taking some mint and fruits, she quickly grab a silver pot and walk towards the small spring, the water was cold and fresh, it was safe to drink as it came from the mountains, she went back to her station, pouring the fresh water on a cup

She ignore everyone's eyes, as she focus making the drink, she took out a healing herb and cut it into many pieces, she put it on the water, adding an apple and a lemon on the top.

The time was up. Everyone took their special dish and Start to line up, sukuna taste each one of their cook, as she walk up to the throne their eyes met, she quickly look down and kneel, handing him the food.

"And what do you call this?.. " sukuna said, taking a bite of the chop leg, although she was disgusted, she swallow hard. "I haven't think of a name" she replied, sukuna didn't say anything, but just nod and took the bowl, she tilt her head to the side, confused, sukuna also took the drink.

"I prefer sake than this.." He mumble to himself, soon enough the guard lead her to the next room, as they all waited for teh rest of the concubine.

As all concubine enter the room, she noticed two was eliminated, leaving only 14 of them. She look around, not knowing what was the next task..

"The next task will be writting and memorizing, you all have 10 minutes to read what's written on the paper, after ten minutes all of you will write the same paragraph on a separate paper" a monk said.

She drop the paper so everyone could see, sukuna sitting on another chair, observing everyone..

She carefully read the Sentence on the paper, each one was difficult, it was like a poem, she found it hard to memorize, and so she focus on the hardest first before going to the easiest.

The time was ticking, they only have 2 minutes left, she looks away and whisper the poem, trying to see if she memorized all of it, she got one wrong, she look at the paper again and begin reading what she got wrong...

The time was up. The monk lifted the paper up, as she begin writting the poem, she caught one girl Looking at her sheets, she quickly write it all down..

"He fought in his final hours,
His body, torn apart by the enemy's bowers.
His screams filled the battlefield,
As his soul was sent to heavenly fields.

His name will be written in history's book,
And his bravery will never be out of sight.
His sacrifice, for a noble cause,
Will never be forgotten, and he'll always be praised..."

A warrior..

She quickly wrote the meaning in a separate sheet of paper, each carefully not to mess things up, as the times stop, she was done. The papers were handed to the monk, as she pass it to sukuna, who read it carefully, with each answer wrong, he shrewd the paper into pieces.

Only 10 of them passed, there was 4 who didn't make it. Sukuna stood up. Looking at all the concubines. "Tommorow will be another round, if you loose. You have to take a punishment, in which, I am giving you all permission to leave the competition..but also leaving the competition, will also have a punishment.." He declare, the corner of his lip raising up, he was smirking evilly.